FS: Sprint SERO Plan

Prodeje79

It is the $30/month plan as listed here:

https://www.sprint.com/webconversionform/Separating_EPP_Plan_SERO_Everything_Plus.pdf

500 mins, unlimited txt, unlimted data*, around $34 with taxes etc each month.

*Note this plan will not work with most of the newer phones, but is perfect for those older WinMo phones like the Mogul.

We acquired this plan with hopes of my wife keeping her current sprint number. Supposedly, sometimes you can, but we are about tired of trying.

I believe you can get a new phone number though. Worst case you will get this random phone number from Virginia.

We can do this over the phone with Sprint customer service. Otherwise, we could probably go in store.

$85 firm.

We may be able to provide a cheap Sprint Sanyo phone for under $10 to get you started.

You will NOT be eligible for a phone upgrade, and you are assuming this phone contract valid through early 2011.

Wait. You just told me last week you were keeping this. You going with the iPhone now? I may know someone interested. Standby

Edit: Sent you a text. Call me on this.

Edited by Putty

I have a much better ATT plan that is $20 a month 2000 minutes ,unlimited text, unlimited data .... only phone cannot use is iphone though...

This is a Sprint plan.

Additional tips on keeping your phone number..................

When you called Sprint, did you ask to CANCEL your existing line (and move the number over), or did you ask to SWITCH the phone numbers (and keep both lines)? You may need to be creative... tell them you got a third line for your mother, but she doesn't use any data, and that you want to switch phone numbers between plans. Telling them you want to cancel a line shows them they're going to LOSE money, and they have little incentive to help you. You can cancel your existing plan at anytime, before or after the numbers are switched. Why tip your hand and give them a reason to NOT help you? Tell them you don't want to change either plan, just need to switch the numbers, to better meet the two user's needs. Whine a little if needed - "I'm a paying customer, and this is a very simple request!"

If they want to make changes to a physical phone on the SERO line, let them know you ordered one and it's not here yet, but that you still want to put YOUR phone on the SERO plan, then move YOUR phone number to it. ("Mom doesn't need her phone/line yet, but I'll call back and get hers setup when the phone arrives.")

Here's a bit of info I've found scouring Internet forums:

"Some have had success keeping their phone number by first porting it to a pre-paid phone, and then porting it back to their new SERO phone. Others have had some success with being persistent with customer care."

Edited by Prodeje79

Here's a bit of info I've found scouring Internet forums:

"Some have had success keeping their phone number by first porting it to a pre-paid phone, and then porting it back to their new SERO phone. Others have had some success with being persistent with customer care."

That is exactly how i switched numbers on sero. Transfered number to att prepaid. cost me 5 bucks.

That is exactly how i switched numbers on sero. Transfered number to att prepaid. cost me 5 bucks.

How long ago did you do it?

How long did you have to port it to ATT prepaid?

Do you still have the phone? Could I borrow it while I do the porting?

Or tell me exactly what/how for $5?

How long ago did you do it?

How long did you have to port it to ATT prepaid?

Do you still have the phone? Could I borrow it while I do the porting?

Or tell me exactly what/how for $5?

I had the att phone for about a week and a half for porting both ways to go through. You need to go to a corporate att store and ask for a prepaid sim, tell them you want to port your number. I put 5 dollars in minutes (hence the 5 dollars). Wait for the number to port to att. after that call sprint and tell them you want to port your att number.

I do still have the phone. Ill have to find it.