Hello

Guest Gotin

Hello all,

Names BJ. I moved to Ohio not long ago for work. Came from Tampa Florida. Currently dive a 2007 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V. It the first Nissan ive owned, comming from a long line of Hondas.

Cheers

Welcome to CR You idiot, read the fucking stickies. Hell just have common sense. Do you really think your Sentra is that bad ass that just by mentioning it people are going to love it!? FUCK NO! So post some god damn pictures of it and tells us a little more about the powa it has. Fuckin amaze me with something because hearing about your Hondas and Sentras has got my dick limp.

Guest tbutera2112
I'm in the holiday spirit, so I'll + rep you solely on that reason.

-rep for being a homosexual

no really...i negative repped you, go look

gaythanksbye

since when did i welcome him???? and if you would read my intro you would see im not a noob just a new name

Noobs don't welcome noobs

You need to have at least 100 posts AND have been on here for at least three months before posting in anyone else's "welcome me" thread. Breaking this will get you an infraction.

:gtfo:

• Confused 1

im the pro bitch. i would be the one that would know thank you very much.

its nice you can talk shit on here while you still have a cock in your mouth.

You DO realize you are a Vendor / Sponsor on this site.... and folks here are a good bit of your potential customer pool..... right?

:confused:

KillJoy

Guest Removed
You DO realize you are a Vendor / Sponsor on this site.... and folks here are a good bit of your potential customer pool..... right?

:confused:

KillJoy

yeah. i have quite the pool of customers from here sir. just because i am a vendor, doesnt mean i cant joke with someone i know on here. So is being a sponsor on here suppose to make me a different person or change the way i act on here? No. I see that you keep reminding me of that. and guess what, ive been a sponsor on here a rather long time. I am here to educate people about there cars. not hold there hands on making their intro thread.I feel i should still have the right to post what i want to. if someone has a issue with it, they can pm me about it. im not the one that has been removed from this thread.