Parking violations on campus

Guest JCroz91

Guest JCroz91
went to sloopys last night and got a parking violation. "parking in residential permit area". it was on the side of the road. i didnt know. its $40. what happens if i dont pay this?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
is it a real parking ticket, or a campus ticket? at cscc i got a ticket and they just added it onto my tuition, so if i hadnt been a student, or had i been in someone elses car, i wouldnt have payed it

Guest JCroz91
is it a real parking ticket, or a campus ticket? at cscc i got a ticket and they just added it onto my tuition, so if i hadnt been a student, or had i been in someone elses car, i wouldnt have payed it

it was columbus parking violations bureau. the address i had to send the $ to was the police impound.. 400 w wittier

went to sloopys last night and got a parking violation. "parking in residential permit area". it was on the side of the road. i didnt know. its $40. what happens if i dont pay this?

LMAO......Thats what you get:D

Guest tbutera2112
for being all independent and having your own car and bike and huge house (umm...apartment, sorry), you sure are cheap and irresponsible as fuck....you parked illegally, pay the fucking ticket and move on...refuse to buy plates, insurance, pay tickets, whats next?? you need to grow the fuck up or remove yourself from this little thing the rest of us call life

for being all independent and having your own car and bike and huge house (umm...apartment, sorry), you sure are cheap and irresponsible as fuck....you parked illegally, pay the fucking ticket and move on...refuse to buy plates, insurance, pay tickets, whats next?? you need to grow the fuck up or remove yourself from this little thing the rest of us call life

el oh el

does anyone else find it funny the 19y/o is trying to school the 20y/o?

Guest Removed
well lets look on the bright side.. my car wasnt some gay a$$ orange color.. they prob would have doubled the fine if it was

no your shit would be impounded for having sideways exhaust pipes. :bangbang:

Guest tbutera2112
have you seen the epicness on OR?

dude...anyone who didnt see the epicness of this kid on OR is missing out...what a fucking toolbag....he doesnt post here enough to show his true side, but over there they got him down lol

Guest JCroz91

wow u would say that after i just said i will pay the ticket.

do i need to put it in my sig that my plates are valid on the bike and i have insurance. you need to grow the fuck up and stop talking shit for no reason. your making yourself look stupid cause i have my shit all registered and insured. ur a fucking idiot just like all thoes other OR fuckers

those 4 combined is 26 pages of bashing... let alone all his other posts, every time he starts a thread it turns into a flame thread...even his for sale ads

wow you ignorant. read all the older posts in the JCROZ's life thread where they all realize i didnt do shit wrong and they tell the few tools that are still bashing to stfu