forza 3 pinks?

pontiacfreak142

his peon will pawn you!

meh

yea right, his built srt 10 barely beat my camaro when it just had a few bolt ons

5300 pounds of pure awesomeness

key word there is "beat". "dont matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."

this.

man after all the smack you talked before an after i beat you ... i thought u woudl of learned by now but if u do want to go race then im game this weekend

meh

5300 pounds of pure awesomeness

this.

man after all the smack you talked before an after i beat you ... i thought u woudl of learned by now but if u do want to go race then im game this weekend

yea but like i said, you beat me when my car just had bolt ons. I promise you wont beat me this time lol

im not worried... bring it too cam u saw the rath of the truck funyn thign is thats not even my fastest whip in the a class :)

btw how has hte game been coming for you man?

LOL....Its cool I have not got far but ill make sure im on all night tonight makin money to get some rides ready for the weekend.

So far I took 1 of cams cars... about to take another :) I almost feel bad...

LOL....fun night I guess alot to learn alot to build.......I fully built my Evo 9 MR and draged it against that one car by nissan you let me drive, I had him bottom end but I lost him threw mid and top....so.....im down for tonight if anyone is up for like a 2 lap 12.9 miles track;) FOR FUN of course.

God damn I never realized how bad I suck at this game until I played online tonight.

Racing my '02 twin-turbo Camaro (class A 600) in a few circuit races, and I got 2nd and 3rd a couple times, but some douche with a Ferrari or Lambo was always way out in 1st. Oh and when I tried to drag race, I got killed every time. I need to learn how to launch, plus I need to get slicks