forza 3 pinks?

pontiacfreak142

So lets run tonight, whos down, I get off at 11pm and can be home and ready by 11:30pm;)

i give up, i went to get on last night and my shit red ringed. Im goin to a buddies house tonight so ill be on till about 8 and back on at about 11 if your down for tonight

i give up, i went to get on last night and my shit red ringed. Im goin to a buddies house tonight so ill be on till about 8 and back on at about 11 if your down for tonight

Works for me I will be on around 11:20ish 11:30 after work;) I think my screen name is CAMM09 ( I THINK ) lol

yea i have you on my friends list lol. I was on till like midnight last night building up a new car for handling, so im ready to go lol.

Yea someone was hogging the TV last night so I didnt get to get on at all and play...LOL

its cool, i ended up racing the ricer kid and his friend. It was sad though, they were talking up these cars they have (one has prelude, the other an integra) and they both have apparently dropped over 100k in these cars, but neither of them could get away from my suspension only ws6 lol

its cool, i ended up racing the ricer kid and his friend. It was sad though, they were talking up these cars they have (one has prelude, the other an integra) and they both have apparently dropped over 100k in these cars, but neither of them could get away from my suspension only ws6 lol

LMAO........

U were just on ur xbox figured u werre gonna play so I got on fz 3. Nope u got off u suck

LOL..........Im at work I had to be here at 3 and had to stop by the store B4 so.....srry lol.....I just fully built my SRT-4, um just got a PORSCHE and a R34 which is my next build along with a GTTT and a R8, so I have some work lined up for you.