Looking for a job for my mom

Rally Pat

She found out that she is getting laid off from Finochi Photography on the first of Feb. She was doing all sorts of things there, like reception and payment collection. Pretty much everything but doing anything related to the photos themselves. I guess her official title was "Scheduling Secretary". She has been there pretty much since my dad died. She never made much there, but she really liked the environment and the people she worked with.

Thats beside the point, I guess. I have her resume available to send to anyone who wishes for it. She has tons of experience doing everything from Accounting and Human Resources for Vacuform Industries to simply a Cafeteria Lady at my grade school. Please help my family out, we aren't doing that great financially.

doing what....

tell her to start a profile with chase at

http://careers.jpmorganchase.com/career/careerhome

there are going to be a crap ton of jobs opening up the 1st of the year so check multiple times a day as there are a ton of other people looking for jobs as well..

search threw jobs an most at the bottom with give you a description as to what the job does an what you would possibly need to get the job. mind you these are guideline that are base.. some jobs u might not look like y our qualify for but you she might. so if there is something shes likes tell her to apply for it an worse case they decline you an move on to the next.

also after she applies they will send her emails with other jobs that match her profile as to what she might be able to get. but like i said check it dailyyy

there are multiple corporate offices in columbus.

easton

Polaris (10000 people work there wooo)

right off of Cleveland ave

another right off of 270

an downtown

Pat someone might have cleaned this up if you would word the request a little different, who the fuck are you to just report and say "clean this shit up." for the second time, we are not your fuckin' lakies. What did you think would happen by posting this here? Fuck you, tell your mom to hit monster.com. Since you can't have a sense of humor at all. I'm locking this, don't post it again.