Opinion: how hard do u think it is to make 800 rwhp

NTHER91

Yet there are numerous stage 3/76/etc 50 trims putting 350-400+WHP down on a variety of small displacement engines in the 2.5 and above pressure ratios? On a .63 or .82 AR turbine, and sub 800$ price tag, it's a cheap and effective turbo.

Yeah welcome back to 9 year's ago! you have some many options in turbos now its not even funny. The old shitty 50 trims non BB are like stoneage shit compared to the turbos that are out for 2010.

Yeah welcome back to 9 year's ago! you have some many options in turbos now its not even funny. The old shitty 50 trims non BB are like stoneage shit compared to the turbos that are out for 2010.

Nate is just letting Eric know about options. Thanks though for you post I am sure it helped answer the question on 800 whp.

Eric I looked at some maps and I will text you tomorrow with a choice of BB and non-BB options.

Everyone in this thread could learn alot from Nate and Clark about turbos

Nate has been tuning everything all over the world so show him some god damn respect

Nate and Clark u will be much needed on this build and I thank u for all of it

800 will b a lot of fun horsepower tv did a 347 with helion single turbo and 88mm made high 900s on pump fuel and 1130 on race fuel. run e85 and have race fuel always. biggest thing is it takes a lot of fuel pump. a1000 is not enough. and im carbed. fi needs more

Everyone in this thread could learn alot from Nate and Clark about turbos

Nate has been tuning everything all over the world so show him some god damn respect

Nate and Clark u will be much needed on this build and I thank u for all of it

Im not saying im some turbo god, But I know a thing or two over the 11 years ive been into turbo cars and engines, The turbos he is recommending for a v8 app is complete waste of time , for the power you're wanting with the options avalible today buying a 50 trim is like taking a step back in time. Not even the small 2 liter dsm cowd runs those turbos anymore.

800 will b a lot of fun horsepower tv did a 347 with helion single turbo and 88mm made high 900s on pump fuel and 1130 on race fuel. run e85 and have race fuel always. biggest thing is it takes a lot of fuel pump. a1000 is not enough. and im carbed. fi needs more

yeah LOL 80 mm compared to 2 50 trims on a big displacement motor? I wonder what would be more logical? But it all depends on what your want to spend, there are guys running 650 awhp on pump gas on a tiny 4 cly, id hope to god a big single or 2 shmedium turbos and tuned would do 800 rwhp on pump.