Attn: All Wheel Slow

Mike C

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a fuck what people have posted on their youtube! I could be a 13 year old girl on the internet for all I care. The fact that people see shit and take the time to "Pwn them" and call them losers is gay as fuck. Get a fucking life! This is the internet no one really cares what someone posts on their page and claims. At the end of the day hes not going to get anything for it but some unwarranted e-cred. This high school bullshit gets old...

In before this reached 5 pages of epic ownage about a false claim on the internet

Guest tbutera2112
Who gives a fuck what people have posted on their youtube! I could be a 13 year old girl on the internet for all I care. The fact that people see shit and take the time to "Pwn them" and call them losers is gay as fuck. I had a picture of someone else doing wheel stands in a pewter TA as my sig for a year. Get a fucking life! This is the internet no one really cares what someone posts on their page and claims. At the end of the day hes not going to get amything for it. This high school bullshit gets old...

who exploded some ass-corn into your wheaties?

Guest tbutera2112
You! Why in the hell do you talk shit to everyone on a forum when your car has been on bricks so long you had to have them rotated with your last oil change.

my car doesnt get oil changes...theres no motor in it

silly goose

my car doesnt get oil changes...theres no motor in it

silly goose

:lol:

I know its gay to post shit and take credit for work you didnt do.... So if anyone is typing a long email to "put me in my place" save your keystrokes. Its the internet so I can say fuck you then go jerk off to pictures of silverware and you cant do shit about it.

Guest tbutera2112
ts the internet so I can say fuck you then go jerk off to pictures of silverware and you cant do shit about it.

sol is gonna poop when he sees this statement.

Not taking sides, but anyone have video proof that its not Marks car?

If you are referring to the cockpit video then no. That video was Wes Hess for sure. I saw the video long before he died. Like Mike said, he was a very well respected pioneer of the DSM enthusiast community. His death was a shock to us all. It is a good thing that Mark removed the video.