To our lovable gang of 'Busa mounted members

RVTPilot

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey....the only people I gave the clap to was your wife, sister, mother, and granny. I have to test out my bitches before I put them on the street.

My pimp hand is strong these days beotch! You best fall in line like a good little hoe.

Hey....the only people I gave the clap to was your wife, sister, mother, and granny. I have to test out my bitches before I put them on the street.

My pimp hand is strong these days beotch! You best fall in line like a good little hoe.

Mom and granny probably already had it. (Ask JRMiii about mom - see previous post.) The other two did confirm that you gave it to them, and that would bethe last time either of them gave someone a sympathy lay. They said you were the 10 at 2.

Your pimp hand is about as strong Stephen Hawking's low post moves. Now go get your shine box, bitch!:beating:

Mom and granny probably already had it. (Ask JRMiii about mom - see previous post.) The other two did confirm that you gave it to them, and that would bethe last time either of them gave someone a sympathy lay. They said you were the 10 at 2.

Your pimp hand is about as strong Stephen Hawking's low post moves. Now go get your shine box, bitch!:beating:

HAR HAR!! You so funny with your wheelchair jokes! I'm sure you have plenty of them working for the manufacturer.

Tard....no call either. WTF!?!

has anyone looked at the tags for this thread lately?

"busa, casper=big brother, cripples in wheelchairs, gang, granola eatin cockholster, jagr misses the man gravy, lovable, members, morons., mounted, poop, sheep fucker, tsbr = donkey show"

having no idea where these tags came from, im a little perplexed.

I was going to give neg rep to everyone that posted in this thread, but I figured it would be easier to just do it here. From jeremygsxr! thar yas hapie know? bunch a sheep screwin, lamebrain, busa ridin, beoches! mumble,grumble, grunt.

Oh yeah Rvt nice thread and write-up.