Iphone help

Comebackkid

Mine is JB'ed and not ugly'ed up at all. But I can multi task and enable/disable wifi with a simple finger swipe from and screen in the phone.

lol he was kidding about mine, i have hours in my theme and all my custom icons. Have you tried pro switcher yet? its super nice

I don't want any headaches of software issues.

LOL....such a sweet kid!

New phone will be in July,

Gosh I hope so!

Justin, some of us don't need to ugly up our phones. :)

I love!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/Untitledxx.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey iphone owners I just got a 16gb 3gs and it has the newest filmware installed. Has any jailbroken it with no problems? I want cydia on so i can start putting my apps on. Lmk how to do it..

P.s if you sign up for att and do it on the web you can get the 3gs white 16g for 150$$$

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
when was your 3gs manufactured? more then likely you wont see anything until the newest update comes out as the dev team and geohot wont waste a hack for apple to fix before then. You can try to jailbreak it worst that happens is that it wont work and you have to restore lol or if it does work it will be tethered and you cant reboot your phone without having a pc there to re-jailbreak it