Alex, Tyler, and all your other little friends

Cordell

Do you really have to clutter every damn thead with bullshit?

Someone starts a build thread, you shit in it.

Someone talks about ways to improve CR and you guys talk about dumb shit in it.

Use the chatbox, play on facebook, or get AIM. Use this thread for some bullshit if you want, you won't be able to resist posting anyway. :rolleyes:

Every site needs some

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/window_licker.gif

We have own own little set of them. Anymore I pretty much expect any and every thread to get molested. The problem is you can't moderate jack shit around here because you are an asshole mod if you do, and a useless mod if you don't.

The best way to look at it is to just let people show their true fail.

Guest tbutera2112

scott, thanks for making another pointless thread to complain about pointless threads when theres a thread going right now just for this purpose, you have succeeded in getting some attention, great success!....the part im confused on though, is i scanned the project management section, and of all the threads currently posted, i havent shit in any of them...explain to me how im shitting in build thread? but if you search and find my build thread and pull it up, theres plenty of shitting in it and you dont see me here crying a river like you are. the thread to improve CR was fucked by the end of the first page, without my help at all...i searched to try and find it to see what happened in it because i dont even remember posting there, but i could be wrong...went to find it and its gone now anyways...scott, you just seem to be pissy that i cluttered up the thread about dumbass and his cell phone...i made one comment there as a joke to him and he got all offended, i cant help that...oh and i cluttered up the thread "Tyler" in the kitchen..oooh noooes... scott, you really need to get a life and stop getting so pissy about shit thats posted on here....i post a lot of BS, but i also have a lot of BS posted about me, and i for the most part, avoid posting in serious threads...i can only think of 1 serious thread i posted dumb shit in recently, and it was like 2 comments, i think it was the healthcare thread....i didnt realize that kitchen threads were serious business and that you would get upset by me cluttering them up. now please, if you read this and get all butt-hurt, step away from the keyboard, and take some time to realize that we're talking on the internet

P.S. i need to talk to you about hanging a light in my living room sometimes, thanks snugglepie

Edited by tbutera2112

scott, thanks for making another pointless thread to complain about pointless threads when theres a thread going right now just for this purpose, you have succeeded in getting some attention, great success!....the part im confused on though, is i scanned the project management section, and of all the threads currently posted, i havent shit in any of them...explain to me how im shitting in build thread? but if you search and find my build thread and pull it up, theres plenty of shitting in it and you dont see me here crying a river like you are. the thread to improve CR was fucked by the end of the first page, without my help at all...i searched to try and find it to see what happened in it because i dont even remember posting there, but i could be wrong...went to find it and its gone now anyways...scott, you just seem to be pissy that i cluttered up the thread about dumbass and his cell phone...i made one comment there as a joke to him and he got all offended, i cant help that...oh and i cluttered up the thread "Tyler" in the kitchen..oooh noooes... scott, you really need to get a life and stop getting so pissy about shit thats posted on here....i post a lot of BS, but i also have a lot of BS posted about me, and i for the most part, avoid posting in serious threads...i can only think of 1 serious thread i posted dumb shit in recently, and it was like 2 comments, i think it was the healthcare thread....i didnt realize that kitchen threads were serious business and that you would get upset by me cluttering them up. now please, if you read this and get all butt-hurt, step away from the keyboard, and take some time to realize that we're talking on the internet

I love run on sentences. Makes for better readability.