OMG! OsuMj is a girl!!!

OsuMj

You're a woman, you can be in charge of food and cooking. :lol:

Just kidding, but smores is a good idea.

:lol: putting me in charge of cooking is a bad idea unless you want everyone to be too sick to ride.

I'll bring the smores :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He just might forgive all the dumb things you say because you're just a woman.

*SNAP* :lol:

I'm joking.

:lol:

Made me think that we need a picture thread of members so I know when not to say "Dude, I'm gonna kick you in the balls":D

He just might forgive all the dumb things you say because you're just a woman.

*SNAP* :lol:

I'm joking.

haha :lol:

I think its funny that all you boys add the "jk" or "kidding" to your insults when you know its a girl. :D

haha :lol:

I think its funny that all you boys add the "jk" or "kidding" to your insults when you know its a girl. :D

With all the rep you have, I'm scared of getting negative from you. I know you're an engineering girl though, so you're alright in my book - regardless of what Brennen PMs me about you.

You've got to have thick skin to be a woman in the field you're in. And that's not a fat joke... or is it?

With all the rep you have, I'm scared of getting negative from you. I know you're an engineering girl though, so you're alright in my book - regardless of what Brennen PMs me about you.

You've got to have thick skin to be a woman in the field you're in. And that's not a fat joke... or is it?

Yeah, I'm pretty laid back. I don't think I give neg rep, I'd rather just speak my mind.

buuut, if you're makin fat jokes, we might have to take it up in person :beating:

JK!! :D

Yeah, I'm pretty laid back. I don't think I give neg rep, I'd rather just speak my mind.

buuut, if you're makin fat jokes, we might have to take it up in person :beating:

JK!! :D

But you don't ride a Busa, so fat jokes are okay. :lol: