WTB: Zune, iPod, etc...

2 Sweet

Well long story short, fucking Apple ruined my iPod with their latest version of iTunes. Looking to buy a Zune, or possibly another iPod or some other kind of mp3 player if the price is right. I prefer a 30GB or greater. Let me know what you got! Thanks :cool:

how did the last version of ITunes screw up your IPod? and which IPod did you have?

After I updated to version 9 my ipod started freezing more and more frequently, I reformatted it and everything I could possibly think of, it started having sync issues, started freezing to the point where it was unuseable, itunes started screwing up when i would hook up my ipod to the computer. Reinstalled itunes, reset my ipod multiple times, did everything and nothing fixed it. I did some research and found out that a ton of other people with the same kind of ipod had the EXACT same issue this past month after getting the latest version of itunes. Theres a thread about it on the apple support website.

It's a "classic" I think, 60gb, it's a few years old. Worked perfect until I got version 9. It's just a paperweight now, unfortunately.

I still have a Zune 30gb for sale if you interested. I made a thread about it.

Damn sorry Eric, I never saw it

After I updated to version 9 my ipod started freezing more and more frequently, I reformatted it and everything I could possibly think of, it started having sync issues, started freezing to the point where it was unusable. Reinstalled itunes, reset my ipod multiple times, did everything and nothing fixed it. I did some research and found out that a ton of other people with the same kind of ipod had the EXACT same issue this past month after getting the latest version of itunes.

It's a "classic" I think, 60gb, it's a few years old. Worked perfect until I got version 9. It's just a paperweight now, unfortunately.

Damn sorry Eric, I never saw it

If your going to pitch it, can I has it?

If your going to pitch it, can I has it?

Well I kinda got mad and smacked the shit out of it, now there is something rattling around inside and when I try to turn it on it's just a picture of an ipod with a sad face and X's for eyes lol. My dad is a genius with electronics repair so I'm going to see if he can take a look at it