Funniest car chase, ever?

Farkas

to me it's amazing the cops couldn't catch a Scion sooner. WTF is wrong with them :confused:

If I had to guess, I don't think they're supposed to pursue a fleeing vehicle aggressively unless performing pit maneuvers. :confused:

I bet it has to do with the safety of other innocent bystandards on the roadways.

If I had to guess, I don't think they're supposed to pursue a fleeing vehicle aggressively unless performing pit maneuvers. :confused:

I bet it has to do with the safety of other innocent bystandards on the roadways.

+100

They don't stick on anyone's bumper unless it's the lead car about to pit them, and then the others block them in. They will generally let them run their course from a distance unless they take it to the busier city streets.

Saw one on tv that had me cracking up. It was the first one I'd seen of someone stopping to trick the cops. Did it a few times. Cops stopped falling for it, so the driver resorted to having to act like he was getting out for the cops to fall for it again. Cop passenger gets out, driver stays in. Perp takes off, cop leaves cop buddy and chases him again. This went on a couple more times (perp doing things to try to trick the cop still) before the perp stopped a last time, cop wouldn't get out, so perp did and ran.