Texas v Alabama - Thoughts?

Dr. Pomade

Looks like Colt just broke his collar bone, note the time, im predicting it.

Wow, cannot believe he just got injured.

BTW, WTF was up with the fake punt on 4th and 23 by Bama? I mean, I can appreciate the balls it takes to do that, but come on...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, WTF was up with the fake punt on 4th and 23 by Bama? I mean, I can appreciate the balls it takes to do that, but come on...

I take back my predictions of Texas winning with out McCoy. :( Lame

I couldn't believe it either. Talk about bone-head move, along with the kickoff dumbness as well.

I want Texas to destroy Alabama even more now.

This is not looking good at all from Texas. Alabama just scored by running straight up the middle - it seemed eerily similar to the play that Saine from OSU scored against Texas last year in the Fiesta Bowl. Anyway, with McCoy out, I was thinking Texas could stay in it by playing lights-out defense, but Alabama is shredding them now.

I'm not giving up hope yet.....

Hows that hope of yours after this?\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Uh, shovel pass intercepted and run in for a TD by Alabama with all of three seconds left in the half. When people say "worst case scenario," they mean what's happening to Texas right now.

I feel really bad for their backup QB.

Colt is not coming back. No chance for texas without him. It kills the hopes of the team and nothing against the freshman QB but in a game like this he isnt going to do it.

Don't worry, this Gilbert character will finally learn how to throw a decent pass in the 4th quarter