03 cobra parting out

BDHG940

complete list made and just referencing what parts are going for. If I cant get whats listed, going to ebay then considering lowering prices. Im not in a hurry to sell, I paid for the car so no need to waste time lowballing like I probabily would try to do....

will that t56 work in a 72 nova? if not what will make it work?

alot of different stuff would be needed for that swap. better off using a gm t-56 for that

99ta I have a Gm 93 lt1 t56 I will sell you for 850 as long as this ford one in this thread is avail. I got mine ans was gonna convert it to a ford unit but whould be just as happy buying one ready to go.. pm me if interested

It still won't work for an LSX car. The bellhousing and input shafts are different. With some work yes..........

incase you guys didn't know the internal gear ratios are different between the cobra t-56 and the f-body t-56

• 1 month later...
Guest Removed
incase you guys didn't know the internal gear ratios are different between the cobra t-56 and the f-body t-56

yes i know this

do you happen to have the gas pedal?

pedal break off ? best bet is just to go to ford and get one.

sometimes they are repairable if the plastic hasnt broke

pedal break off ? best bet is just to go to ford and get one.

sometimes they are repairable if the plastic hasnt broke

yeah cory's did. why would it be better to go to ford if I can get one a lot cheaper. they aren't cheap from ford.......

Guest Removed
yeah cory's did. why would it be better to go to ford if I can get one a lot cheaper. they aren't cheap from ford.......

cause you buy a used one, and watch in break not to far down the road. that's what i see happen the most anyway.

Guest Removed
if u give me the headlights i can fix them... aslong as there not cracked and just scratched i got the fix here hit me up and ile take a look at them if u come by and can drop them off ile fix um.

you can fix deep scratch's in headlights?

sorry I havent checked back, pretty much one guy came down and took about 75% of the parts I wasnt using. I just made a small list last night with random parts of what I have but pretty much everything is gone