Lmfao Avatar is racist?

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how no one says anything about I Am Legend, theres a black guy saving the world, or the Book of Eli, another black guy saving the world....those aren't racist though right? People are fucking idiots, how can you ever get rid of racism, if you claim everything to be racist.

Some people take things too far, though in fairness just having a white/black savior role isn't analogous to the standard 'white messiah' storyline. Generally you're looking at an indigenous people/group. Introduction of the lead character to the group, and through attrition, acceptance of that character and usually the character gains some leadership/respect role while teaching his new friends a thing or two about his culture and vice versa, laughs and awkward moments ensue. Usually some unlikely love story unfolds. Yada yada yada.

You can read into that however you feel, but it is a very often repeated theme in many major motion pictures. Is it racist ? In my first post I stated that was a bit harsh, are there racial/cultural undertones, absolutely, that is the whole idea of the story. That differences can be beautiful, or ugly depending on what side you view them from. I honestly think it really depends on the respect the film has for the people that are penetrated (usually in multiple ways, go blue weiner). In the case of blue aliens that are cat-like, and longlegged, I hope for at least one 4 giant-mech on 1 fem-cat gangbang.

Its because we dont like white people

And this is what is wrong with the whole thing. You can say that but if I say I don't like black people I would get banned or just be called a racist. Since u happen to blessed by being black it's ok for u to say that.

I understand u are most likely kidding but still...

And best quote I've ever seen was from chris rock " there ain't one white guy In here that would trade places with me... Not one , and I'm rich!!! That's how good it is to be white.!

And this is what is wrong with the whole thing. You can say that but if I say I don't like black people I would get banned or just be called a racist. Since u happen to blessed by being black it's ok for u to say that.

And best quote I've ever seen was from chris rock " there ain't one white guy In here that would trade places with me... Not one , and I'm rich!!! That's how good it is to be white.!

Racist

"How does it feel to betray your own race?"

I'll never understand why people cant see the word "Human" when it comes to the word "Race"

Cuz people are dumb as hell! No matter what color they are. I only wish I knew of more people like u Kurt.

If you said you hate black people I would be forced to call Jesse Jackson to see what he wanted me to do next. Its not that I dont like you.. its just I have to do my part in the overall plot to get revenge for the white man holding us down... nothing personal.

If you said you hate black people I would be forced to call Jesse Jackson to see what he wanted me to do next. Its not that I dont like you.. its just I have to do my part in the overall plot to get revenge for the white man holding us down... nothing personal.

It's cuz of white people that u have the right to say what u want.

Not me cuz I think u shouldn't be aloud to talk nothing to do with your skin but rather your choice in clothes.

It's cuz of white people that u have the right to say what u want.

Not me cuz I think u shouldn't be aloud to talk nothing to do with your skin but rather your choice in clothes.

I'm wearing an african dashiki which makes you racist. Al Sharpton will not be amused.

I want attention because I never got any from my parents as a child/ nor do I get any now so, I am going to run my mouth in a ridiculous manner to get a reaction....and this is the result. Exactly what they wanted....if people didn't say anything over something like this and ignored it those people would eventually go away.

Their article made me LOL to be honest...I love how people take things out of context.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1029190&postcount=2