Tuning

ullBsorry1647545533

S0 $50/hr for tuning....all ya had to say.

what a douche bag. By linking you to the website, he not only gave you the answer to your question, but most likely the answer to all of the remaining questions of, phone number, location, services offered etc.

:gtfo:

So......

where do all you ra-tards get your tuning done and how much? Tuning around here sucks donkey balls and only dynos are mustang dynos like Precision Autosports (where i had my 750 tuned a bit).

i wouldnt suggest you come up here. Your not well liked around these parts.

Brian will be having a motorcycle dyno day on April 4th. $25 for two pulls. No tuning, but he'll be able to tell you whether you need or not and it gives you a chance to "test out" his skills.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=40295

Mmmmmm well guess we"ll see if Im done and put back together by then. Prob wont be but we'll see.

what a douche bag. By linking you to the website, he not only gave you the answer to your question, but most likely the answer to all of the remaining questions of, phone number, location, services offered etc.

:gtfo:

And enter sarcasm........here. :gtfo:

i wouldnt suggest you come up here. Your not well liked around these parts.

:slap: blow me. What you gonna do....hurt me? :rolleyes:

And enter sarcasm........here. :gtfo:

:slap: blow me. What you gonna do....hurt me? :rolleyes:

me?.....no. I dont even need to lift a finger. All im saying is, based on how much people like you on here i wouldnt be all that surprised if you showed up here and wanted a tune and get charged $1000.

Again, no one likes you here. Dont get all butt hurt when people respond to you like you are an idiot.

me?.....no. I dont even need to lift a finger. All im saying is, based on how much people like you on here i wouldnt be all that surprised if you showed up here and wanted a tune and get charged $1000.

Again, no one likes you here. Dont get all butt hurt when people respond to you like you are an idiot.

Hahahahahaha well if someone wants to charge me something besides the regualr price then I will laugh and take my business somewhere else. Its not that hard...I'll just get it tuned in May down by Deals Gap when i go down there to ride if i have to.

BTW....this is the i-n-t-e-r-n-e-t you moron.

and me gettin butt hurt b/c of someones respones on here...lolz

Brian will be having a motorcycle dyno day on April 4th. $25 for two pulls. No tuning, but he'll be able to tell you whether you need or not and it gives you a chance to "test out" his skills.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=40295

Maybe I'll change out my sprockets before then so I can get a tune done and have it be worth it.

Maybe I'll change out my sprockets before then so I can get a tune done and have it be worth it.

sprockets arent gonna do anything to gain power.

but even tuning a stock bike helps out alot ... smooths the powerband out.

eliminating the pair valve system helps alot when tuning

sprockets arent gonna do anything to gain power.

but even tuning a stock bike helps out alot ... smooths the powerband out.

eliminating the pair valve system helps alot when tuning

depending on his gearing he may lose power or torque, and will sucessfully move the power band or torque curve to a better/ worse place.

I had mine done at Schnitz Racing in Decatur, IN and it was great. I have been to the dyno day with Dynotune and thought he was very professional and would probably do a great job as well and if his price is $200 for a full tune that is better than anywhere else I've ever heard. Beware though that some shops only tune for full throttle and that's why they are so cheap.