Tuning

ullBsorry1647545533

I had my car tuned at a guitar shop in the short north. The car runs like shit but if you pluck the tb cable now it makes a pleasant sound.

Really, I took mine down to OSU's marching band, all 8 cylinders hum in a perfect symphony, marching strong, and some kids got college credit for it. Now I just need to take my transmission down to the medical center and have it put on life support.

Really, I took mine down to OSU's marching band, all 8 cylinders hum in a perfect symphony, marching strong, and some kids got college credit for it. Now I just need to take my transmission down to the medical center and have it put on life support.

Hospice seems more fitting.

:lol:

And get a powercommander. Just i heqrd it may not be wirth the money for my bike right now. Its qlready got a slip on too.

Edit: if im going +x or-x getting a tune woildnt do anything?

tuning for gearing.. ehh probably not much at all, but for the slip on and just smoothing the bikes stock tune out, it does wonders.

like i said though.. remove the pair valve assembly, you get an accurate read through the wide band when you do that versus still having the pair valve assembly on and it makes it look lean all the time.

I wouldn't even want to recommend you anywhere to get a tune in our area, your a straight asshole on the forum, who provides us with nothing but useless drama. I think you should take your business somewhere else. I suggest to the sponsors who actually want to help him out to PM him, and if you don't get any PM's there is a pretty good chance that would be a no.

I wouldn't even want to recommend you anywhere to get a tune in our area, your a straight asshole on the forum, who provides us with nothing but useless drama. I think you should take your business somewhere else. I suggest to the sponsors who actually want to help him out to PM him, and if you don't get any PM's there is a pretty good chance that would be a no.

Awwww poor baby. Gettin all worked up and pissy over internet shiz nit talk. Am I makin your interwebz penis small or something? Couple people have already PM'd me so sit on it you whiney little girl. Go cry somewhere else. Im actually considering givin someone my business and you wanna bitch. :gtfo:

Refer to my advatar please. Im hardcore paco!

Not too fond of Brocks. If you dont own a Busa or zx14 you kicked to the backburner.....previous experience.

Or maybe cause they don't like you lol

Businesses want to help people that they like. Don't be a tool face and maybe you won't get kicked to the backburner.

Or maybe cause they don't like you lol

Businesses want to help people that they like. Don't be a tool face and maybe you won't get kicked to the backburner.

Lol and you're basing all this off of how you know me on the interwebz....haha priceless. This is the interweb....I have to keep my e-penis long and hard ya know.

Has nothing to do with me. Many of my friends have 1k's and got shitty service. Ones with the Busas....top of the list. :asshole:

• Downvote 1

Lol and you're basing all this off of how you know me on the interwebz....haha priceless. This is the interweb....I have to keep my e-penis long and hard ya know.

Has nothing to do with me. Many of my friends have 1k's and got shitty service. Ones with the Busas....top of the list. :asshole:

how else do the sponsors on this site know you?

Not too fond of Brocks. If you dont own a Busa or zx14 you kicked to the backburner.....previous experience.

we have allways got good help...... from brock and mike is way out side of the box with the r1 and hell its on brocks website showing the black sidewinder

Guest JCroz91

dyno tune is the place to go... y does everyone hate this guy? jwjw

is it cause he calls this place the interweb and talks about having a long and hard "e-penis"? LMAO wtf?