Looking for an SRT-4...

2 Sweet

any info on ram? diesel gas, 2wd, 4wd year ect?

i would be possibly willing to part with my srt4 for the right price. adutl driven never been raced...

in all seriousness whats he looking to spend ? they can be had cheap for high miles

Never been raced, LOL.

He has a '97 Ram, standard cab, 4x4 Sport, 5.9L automatic, bright red. I believe it has a small suspension lift. Tinted windows, exhaust. ~140k miles IIRC.

He's not looking to spend much, the cheaper the better. I think he has a small amount for a down payment but would need a loan to pay off the rest of the car.

Never been raced, LOL.

He has a '97 Ram, standard cab, 4x4 Sport, 5.9L automatic, bright red. I believe it has a small suspension lift. Tinted windows, exhaust. ~140k miles IIRC.

He's not looking to spend much, the cheaper the better. I think he has a small amount for a down payment but would need a loan to pay off the rest of the car.

ooo if hes not looking to spend much meeeh tell him to join srtforums.com an look in there forsale section for cars good place to start for good priced cars. tell him to lok for a 04 they were the best year an try to buy stock cause most dbag kids own these cars mod them with out knowing what there doing an blow shit up :lol:

ooo if hes not looking to spend much meeeh tell him to join srtforums.com an look in there forsale section for cars good place to start for good priced cars. tell him to lok for a 04 they were the best year an try to buy stock cause most dbag kids own these cars mod them with out knowing what there doing an blow shit up :lol:

like???? you???? :D

like???? you???? :D

ooooooo BURNNNNn :asshole:

mien did get a new motor due to it crank walking shortly after i got it... was easier to swap in a motor then take it apart since i got that parts car.

an mine has very minimal mods an beats the shit out of every stock turbo srt out there... an even some big turbo cars(froma dig)

Paul, why are you thinking of selling it?

He's always liked the SRT-4's, I told him he should go for it and I told him I'd help him find one. I'll be sure to check out srtforums, but hoping to find one local. Mileage doesn't matter, as long as it's clean and stock-ish, and cheap

ooooooo BURNNNNn :asshole:

mien did get a new motor due to it crank walking shortly after i got it... was easier to swap in a motor then take it apart since i got that parts car.

an mine has very minimal mods an beats the shit out of every stock turbo srt out there... an even some big turbo cars(froma dig)

ISO this beating.

I have looked at 2 in the past week and both looked pretty ragged on. Expect to spend atleast $10-12k for one in decent condition.

ive got a nice adult driven never been raced silver like ur old one for sale :p

Paul's tired of getting walked by my car, although in that case he should sell the bike too :D

:jerkit:

I'm big turbo. By next drag day, I should have my clutch in, and them I'm in search of a beating by you.

bring it son im not scared :p

also if that guy wants to drive a srt im sure ide let him as long as hes nto a tool bag to see if he likes it

also if that guy wants to drive a srt im sure ide let him as long as hes nto a tool bag to see if he likes it

Come to think of it, I don't think he has much experience driving a stick. He's definitely not a tool, but if I were you I wouldnt let a rookie like him drive your car haha.

The only concern he has is that he might be too big for it. He's like 6'5'' 230lbs, would that be an issue?

Hmm. Lots of embellishments on that post. He hasn't made 330 or ran 11's without nitrous. It sounds like the car will have the parts for the 50 trim, but not installed or tuned. Will also need a better clutch and injectors asap. Be careful.