Pat Robertson...

CRed05

owned

Its funny because Keith has as much credibility as Rush. He just chose for once not to say something dumb like Rush, most likely to put himself on a pedestal.

No brownie points Keith. Your still an asshat, just like everyone in the news.

Its funny because Keith has as much credibility as Rush. He just chose for once not to say something dumb like Rush, most likely to put himself on a pedestal.

No brownie points Keith. Your still an asshat, just like everyone in the news.

Its probably more insulting to be so thoroughly shit on by an asshat like Olbermann

...says that the earthquake in Haiti happened because "the people of Haiti got together and swore a pact with the devil."

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/01/13/pat-robertson-on-haiti-eye-roll-please/?xid=rss-feed-tvwatch-Pat+Robertson%3A+What+the+hell%3F!

Well shit on me.

Thank you. I chomped at the bit and decided against posting it. But someone had to say it . ARE YOU SERIOUS A DEAL WITH THE GOD DAMN DEVIL.

Guys I just swapped a 2jz into the wrx after signing a deal with the tooth fairy insuring lil johns teeth will be mine.

^ It makes that much since.......

Didn't you guys know that natural disasters occur to kill off pagans ? Or that god made AIDS to punish teh homos ? It's fucking science.

Nevermind that when something bad happens to us it's because 'god works in mysterious ways' queue creepy UFO theremin.

Thank you. I chomped at the bit and decided against posting it. But someone had to say it . ARE YOU SERIOUS A DEAL WITH THE GOD DAMN DEVIL.

Guys I just swapped a 2jz into the wrx after signing a deal with the tooth fairy insuring lil johns teeth will be mine.

^ It makes that much since.......

haha Hilarious.

I made a "deal" with Howard to drive his Supra and all I got was a cold sore :(

lol This shit cracked me up, too.

Oh, and this is classic Pat Robertson. :rolleyes::lol: