1998 Civic EX

CbusBusa

1998 Honda Civic EX. Runs and drives perfect. Couple scratches on the rear bumper, but the rest of the car is near mint. This has been my daily driver to work and consistently gets 30+ mpg. 1.6L VTEC w/ 5 speed. This car HAS NOT been riced out or abused. Very well maintained and garaged. Only has 109k miles and the timing belt/water pump were just done with OEM factory Honda parts. Gearheadz did the work so Rob can vouch for the quality of the car. This thing will easily go another 200k with regular maintenance. The only additions to the car are the Civic SI wheels, spoiler, and taillights. It also has projector headlights in it, but I have the factory headlights that go with it. Just had the windows tinted in the Fall. Good tires and brakes. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it cross country. I have a clear title in hand. The only trades I will consider are fox body mustangs or cruiser type motorcycles (or hayabusa). I'm only selling this car because the wife's parents gave us a damn Subaru SVX that I towed back from FL. We (she) would feel bad selling it since they never give her a damn thing. $4500

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f194/transamdrag98/P1030285.jpg

Edited by CbusStang

I'd keep that civic around that svx will be broken down more often than it runs

Oh I know that SVX is gonna be a pain. They said there was nothing wrong with it, just needed a timing belt. I just discovered the wheels are turning so far that the inside edge is rubbing the fender well and cutting the tires. One tire is already cut through the steel cords. I'm guessing the rack is bad :confused:

My wife (wannarace928) can give you more info on the SVX than you'd probably wanna know.

Be prepared to be stranded quite a bit and spend half your salary on repairing it. They break all the time and parts are very expensive, if you can find them at all.

Anyways, I highly recommend putting the stock headlights back on your Civic not just because of looks, but safety; the ones you have now take H1 foglight bulbs which do not light up the road at all.

Stock headlights were already put back in. The projectors however did light up the road pretty good if you aim them right.

No, Tina said the fender liners on them go bad and are a chronic problem. They sag, then rub the tires.

I can actually see the tire grooves on the inside of the fender well where it rubs when i turn it real sharp. You can hear the tire rubbing too when it's turned all the way in either direction.