2001 Silverstone S2000 inline pro turbo Cusco cage 500+whp

1bad95gt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry boss, 11.5 is more than reasonable. I bought this car 8 months ago for 12k and i've invested 4k more in it and only put 4k miles on it. Price has to stand maybe even a little negotiable on my current price but absolutly cannot do 8k

where u playing around with a balckedout ion redline( supercharged) geting off 270 onto stringtown.. pritty sure u where lookin for a car wash... we stoped up at ASK anyhow if its u whats up and good luck sellin the car... wana trade for a 2004 saturn ion redline Quite a few mods and pritty reliable. all mods are off the car but will come with the car :)

Decided that I am going to keep it. Right now it is at IPS with the possibility of having a complete longblock build. We are in limbo right now because we need to see exactly what is wrong with it before we persue anything. After the car is built it might be back up for sale but the price will obviously increase.

btw, yea its me. Whats up nick its been awhile. I'm actually just going to keep it for the time being. Has a few problems that I dont think I want to throw in someones lap right now. Thanks for the kind words man.