2001 Silverstone S2000 inline pro turbo Cusco cage 500+whp

1bad95gt

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up steve, havent seen you in awhile, i see the talon sittin out. When the weather clears up we are gonna have to go out and cruise the streets. In regards to the rx-7 lets take this to the pm's!:thumbup:.....as far as everyone else goes. I know someone is looking for an extremely light high horsepowered s2000. Right now you wont thank me but come summer time when u have the top down with the roll cage sticking out like a soar thumb and girls are like "damn" it is a pretty good feeling i must admitt

whats up steve, havent seen you in awhile, i see the talon sittin out. When the weather clears up we are gonna have to go out and cruise the streets. In regards to the rx-7 lets take this to the pm's!:thumbup:.....as far as everyone else goes. I know someone is looking for an extremely light high horsepowered s2000. Right now you wont thank me but come summer time when u have the top down with the roll cage sticking out like a soar thumb and girls are like "damn" it is a pretty good feeling i must admitt

So how about the VW in trade?....

24/7......yes i belive so.

corey lol yes from what i heard you beat it. I do know it was running only at 14psi but from what i hear it wouldnt have had too much of a difference even at 20psi. cobras are fuckin nasty

24/7......yes i belive so.

corey lol yes from what i heard you beat it. I do know it was running only at 14psi but from what i hear it wouldnt have had too much of a difference even at 20psi. cobras are fuckin nasty

Yeah it was pretty bad....I know of all these cars that want to trade you so if you have any ?s just PM me.

lol no doubt justin, thanks for the comments. Have a family interested but at this point is like usual "I dont care what anyone says as long as I get the money, less talk more paper". On a side note, bump for me getting a new turbo installed on it this weekend. Havent really decided if I am going to get it tuned and dynoed since it is the same turbo. However, I would like to see what we can get this car to do with a few more psi.

• 3 weeks later...
is this still for sale? im interested in it but i have to asked why does this keep eating up the turbo. when it was for sale before it had just had the turbo replaced. now it needs another?

To my knowledge that older turbo was on there before the guy that posted it for sale bought it. When I bought the car from eric I knew the seals were going to go out eventually because the turbo had been on there for so long. Ips just put a brand new 60-1 trim. Common guys I need this sold. Oh btw who on here has a 04 bmw m3 that is silver in color. I need to call him back in regards to his question but my phone was stolen over the course of the weekend and dont have his number memorized. If someone could have him call me or send him my way taht would be great

NEW PRICE....$13,000.....

god damn wheel bearing is going out. Selling it for $2,000 less than what i was asking and wheel bearing is hella cheaper than that. Plus brand new turbo was put on at ips last week with reciepts. Relocated dump tube etc. Car needs to go lets get this sold

actually at this point im just looking to sell. My new price is $11,500. I know its a drastic price drop but other things have come up and I really do need the money. Thanks for the recomendation but this current time I am posting the car as a price to sell. The car has about $4,000 more dollars in it than when eric was selling it and he was selling it for $12,000. This is a hell of a deal with brand new Turbo, manifold, brakes, rotors, tires, alternator, battery, and other little things to touch the car up. bump it for ALOT cheaper price

About the replacing turbo after turbo. I don't know what eric said to make people believe that but hes my best friend and I know exactly what has been done to that car over its lifetime and there has only been TWO turbos on this car. the one that is on there now and the previous one. The owner before eric threw in a used turbo off of a 240 as a selling tactic to make eric be more confident in purchasing the car that way he had a backup turbo. When eric got it the turbo was pure junk. It wasnt even the right A.R housing. So not only could he not fit it on the car but even if he could it was a piece of shit that had terrible shaft play. Sorry for the misleading information but I hope this clears it up a little

thank you. I have had interest on other sites, but honestly I dont want to deal with people from maryland and places like that. It is too much of a hastle. Common guys this is a hell of a deal and I really need this gone. bump it up