So....where's Phil?

MrMeanGreen

Says he was last on December 3rd. Does he think his shit don't stink or something? Did he finally realize he couldn't take what he dished out? Or is he too busy trying to nutswing Sam and Linn on RC with his mad tyte, broken Z28, yo?

Come back Phil.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/oh_snap.jpg

Guest Removed

LOL..last i seen him was just after his dad sent his car to some guys house for a favor.(he sent it to this dudes house to try and fix the motor)

he needs to come get his left over shit out of my back room, before i junk it

oh and thats racist

i know that he was busy as hell with racket ball season but i think thats near over. the man just works alot an since his cars been down he hasent ben much in the car scene or hanging out with his old group preety much.

cut him some slack ....

ps: one of the last times i saw phil was when i raced his freshly built ("built motor") an DESTROYED him while spinning half way down the block :bangbang:

LOL..last i seen him was just after his dad sent his car to some guys house for a favor.(he sent it to this dudes house to try and fix the motor)

he needs to come get his left over shit out of my back room, before i junk it

oh and thats racist

he was at my place the other day, but raquetball season is still going on, his z-28 is sitting in his moms driveway untouched, and lastly his g/f keeps a tight leash on him, guy can't go anywhere without her permission or without her

Edited by SinisterSS

Guest Removed
he was at my place the other day, but raquetball season is still going on, his z-28 is sitting in his moms driveway untouched, and lastly his g/f keeps a tight leash on him, guy can't go anywhere without her permission or with her

figured..lmao

Says he was last on December 3rd. Does he think his shit don't stink or something? Did he finally realize he couldn't take what he dished out? Or is he too busy trying to nutswing Sam and Linn on RC with his mad tyte, broken Z28, yo?

Come back Phil.

Fuck Phil, your only good for a post or 2 a day yourself and I havent received a return pm in that last 5 I sent you. MW2 that frakin important? Yeah, that says frakin.

• 3 weeks later...