Detriot auto show pics

Skinner

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my fucking awesome review (based on only pictures) of most of the major manufacturers who showed up.

Acura: Stop rubbing the ugly off on the Hondas.

Audi: Your shit is too flashy. Tone it down before people give your buyers the same assumptions as BMW owners.

BMW: What the fuck is that 535i? It looks like a X5, which is about as useless as your electric cars. I like how the Sedans looks have gone back to early 2000's.

Cadillac: Oh look, its that car that looks like every one of your cars.

Chevy: Whoopee! A Corvette! Who the fuck cares. Wheres that electric car you promised?

Ferrari: No one cares.

Ford: Thumbs up for everything but that green one. I like the new focus, especially the RS with its "RevoKnuckle" suspension, which literally turns the game around with FWD handling.

Honda: You need to get rid of those blind designers. Your cars are good, but I have made shits more appealing to the eye.

Kia: Quite a improvement.

Lexus: That LFA looks nice, but its still too much money. That green car looks like one of my stools after a lot of guacamole.

Mercedes: No one cares.

Mini: That offroad thing made me lol.

Mitsubishi: GTFO

Nissan: GTFO

Toyota: That Tundra pull out bed is pretty awesome. The electric concept interior is just plain wrong.

Subaru: I like that gullwing concept, car looks very spacious for its size. Ride height looks like it would be a serious drawback with a full load of passengers.

Volvo: I am disappointed in you for having fucking TWILIGHT in the background. I literally hate how Volvo got associated with that shit. See pic below. (Is that the new S60 in the background, below the fagginess?)

VW: Just keep doing your thing I guess.

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae236/detroit2010/DSCN3294.jpg

Here is my fucking awesome review (based on only pictures) of most of the major manufacturers who showed up.

Acura: Stop rubbing the ugly off on the Hondas.

Audi: Your shit is too flashy. Tone it down before people give your buyers the same assumptions as BMW owners.

BMW: What the fuck is that 535i? It looks like a X5, which is about as useless as your electric cars. I like how the Sedans looks have gone back to early 2000's.

Cadillac: Oh look, its that car that looks like every one of your cars.

Chevy: Whoopee! A Corvette! Who the fuck cares. Wheres that electric car you promised?

Ferrari: No one cares.

Ford: Thumbs up for everything but that green one. I like the new focus, especially the RS with its "RevoKnuckle" suspension, which literally turns the game around with FWD handling.

Honda: You need to get rid of those blind designers. Your cars are good, but I have made shits more appealing to the eye.

Kia: Quite a improvement.

Lexus: That LFA looks nice, but its still too much money. That green car looks like one of my stools after a lot of guacamole.

Mercedes: No one cares.

Mini: That offroad thing made me lol.

Mitsubishi: GTFO

Nissan: GTFO

Toyota: That Tundra pull out bed is pretty awesome. The electric concept interior is just plain wrong.

Subaru: I like that gullwing concept, car looks very spacious for its size. Ride height looks like it would be a serious drawback with a full load of passengers.

Volvo: I am disappointed in you for having fucking TWILIGHT in the background. I literally hate how Volvo got associated with that shit. See pic below. (Is that the new S60 in the background, below the fagginess?)

VW: Just keep doing your thing I guess.

Chevy had a Volt there we just didn't take any pics or stop and look at it.

Maybe those pictures weren't everything, but it looked like the most "Fast n Furious" cars there were the Viper and Charger.... :rolleyes:

I like the Subaru concept. Though, gullwing doors will never make it to production in anything less than an exotic. But the interior looks really spacious.

That Audi concept is awesome. I disagree with lolryan on this point. I think Audi's cars are too plain as it stands (with the R8 being the exception). If I'm getting a top of the line performance car, I don't want it to look boring. If I want boring, I'd save the cash and buy boring.

The LFA is pure sex. Really expensive sex, but sex nonetheless. Idle to redline in 0.6sec. The engine revs so fast, they have to use an LCD tach to keep up with it.

Ferrari California is just... not a Ferrari. The 599XX is incredible though. I'm surprised there wasn't a 458 there.

As for the Hybrids and Electrics, I love 'em! I think they're great. Every car manufacturer should embrace the technology. There should even be a new brand that's nothing BUT hybrids and electrics. Every damn garage and driveway out there should have at least a hybrid. I want them affordable, and popular. Because every drop of fuel they save will leave more for me to BURN!