Got an estimate for blown in insulation

Buck531

we blew insulation into our house when we lived in Mt Gilead... it was an 800 sq foot ranch and it was alot more expensive than 950. although I can't remember the exact cost. My house in Blacklick was a new home with efficiency windows, etc... and my gas bill would climb to 350'ish a month in the colder months... my new house is LP so I don't think the pricing is the same as natural gas, but it's ~800 to fill the tank.

I wish my heating bill was $200 last month. :(

All electric with a 5 ton heat pump (brand new, highest efficiency Carrier makes), newer home...$436. That was a swift kick in the pants!

That's odd. My parents' are all electric with a 4200 sq ft house and 2 barns and pay about that.

I did my dining room this year from the inside before I painted. Drilled a 1 inch hole at the top of the wall on center between studs. stuffed it full with a machine 84 lumber loaned me for free. patched the holes and then painted. It was cheap for the insulation. 3 guys and a few hours. dining room is alot warmer now.