All kinds of stuff

Red Beard

Hey guys, long story short, money's tight and im trying to clear out a few things. so here goes.

I have a pioneer flip face head unit with a matching 12in pioneer subwoofer. it has a 600 watt kenwood amp already mounted on the box. box is a ported proband bass comp box. looking to get 500 for it (its what i have in it)

I have a couple of kitchen tables. both are small 4 person tables with a single center leaf. the nicer table has a set of chairs the other is just a table. Im looking to get 100 for the set with the chairs and 40 for the other table by its self. or 120 for both tables and chairs.

I have a nearly new gas powered generator. I dont have the specs on it right now, but its pretty nice, has always started right up for me, never left me with out power. Im looking to get 350 for it.

Im sure I have more, but heres a start. Everything is OBO on the price but please be reasonable on your offer. If I cant get close to what Im asking Ill just keep it. Anyway, if you want pictures or more info on anything pm me your e-mail and what you want, and ill work on getting it sent to you.

Edited by Red Beard