2004 Evolution VIII

Guest GMoney

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a check lets make a DEALLLLLLLLLLLLL grant how do you spell your last name so it can be made out to you personally since i know you own the title.

Call me....

Edited by Alex
took crap out

i have a check lets make a DEALLLLLLLLLLLLL grant how do you spell your last name so it can be made out to you personally since i know you own the title.

Call me....

Gray, Garrett Gray. You can send it to 190 South Hamilton Road, Whitehall, OH 43213-2022(614) 866-2665‎.

Thanks a lot Steve

Thanks

For sale is a bby 2004 evo with 27K miles.

Original motor, trans, rear, and transfer. Car is minty clean and perfect.

$18,000 with the volk wheels and tires

$17,000 with stock wheels and tires

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5614/evoy.jpg

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5928/evo2o.jpg

NICE RIDE:cool:

Stay on topic please. Post if you're seriously interested in this car and/or have offers. PM OP for off topic discussions or start another thread elsewhere regarding those topics.

Thank you.

This statment is true. and there for the "sellers" orig. Post should be deleted because he wont sell it, This thread is a joke!! He already got offered asking price x2 from different people and he did not sell.

NOTE TO MODS:

End this worthless for sale thread

This statment is true. and there for the "sellers" orig. Post should be deleted because he wont sell it, This thread is a joke!! He already got offered asking price x2 from different people and he did not sell.

NOTE TO MODS:

I have had tons of deadbeats telling me they would give me asking price but i have never seen a check or a single dollar.

I'll even throw in a 2004 Avalanche Z71 for $26,000 total if someone needs a DD to go along with it or for $40,000 you can also have a boat that matches the car.

NOTE TO MODS:

it was offered, then raised lol

you might as well leave a price for the house included in all that as well. If I buy everything, will you throw in the 94 Cobra? BTW, is it turbo yet or whhhhhat

Sorry about the turbo mustang. I have been working crazy hours that's why i haven't called anyone for a while. Yesterday was 8am to 9:30 pm.

The work should go back to normal starting today. I will work on the mustang this week.

House. $125,000 with one new bathroom and a new tile kitchen floor.

Sorry about the turbo mustang. I have been working crazy hours that's why i haven't called anyone for a while. Yesterday was 8am to 9:30 pm.

The work should go back to normal starting today. I will work on the mustang this week.

House. $125,000 with one new bathroom and a new tile kitchen floor.

how much for the mac tools box in the garage? or is that included with the purchase of the house?