Beer30

Guest Hal

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bangbang:

Paul, who the hell are you? you look like Michael J fox in teen wolf you dirty ass. i am experienced Tapout fighter and just recently achieved 10th degree belt in tapout fighting, so I would shut your toothless mouth you fat hillbilly before I chop your shit in half.

lol dam its bash on paul week on cr i guess haha

Hey, teen wolfe, get the fur out of your eyes. I cant believe you would even began to talk shit on someone with my caliper, what a fool you are little one. Clearly you are out of your element so I will forgive you..

watch ur fucking mouth jabroni. Unlike you I'm a 10th degree blackbelt in Affliction and train in tapout as well. I'll knock the fan tan off ur face

watch ur fucking mouth jabroni. Unlike you I'm a 10th degree blackbelt in Affliction and train in tapout as well. I'll knock the fan tan off ur face

Hey do me a favor and relay this message to your girl. "that webcast you did last night was awesome, I cant believe you let your dog eat you out like that. And when your phone was ringing from your mom calling and she asked why you were moaning, I lost it, anyways if you ever need a real man to eat that vagina to hit me up"

Hey, teen wolfe, get the fur out of your eyes. I cant believe you would even began to talk shit on someone with my caliper, what a fool you are little one. Clearly you are out of your element so I will forgive you..

http://sfwchan.com/pics/14666099.jpg

bring the e30 so i can dump gizzards all over the hood, right after i curb stomp you.

I cant believe you would even began to talk shit on someone with my caliper, what a fool you are little one. Clearly you are out of your element so I will forgive you..

Dont make me repeat myself again brah, I train affliction

HELL YEAH!!!! I got your back all the way Sam! Just like that night at the bar when that homosexual mountain climber asked you where you worked out. You were all like, "None of your fucking business brah!" and he knocked your jager bomb out of your hand. We beat that dudes ass then tag teamed his girl in a dirty bathroom. Skank loved having her face dunked in the toilet. I think theres only like 500 flushes of blue left after what we did. Dont fuck with a ripped dudes jager bomb!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!! I got your back all the way Sam! Just like that night at the bar when that homosexual mountain climber asked you where you worked out. You were all like, "None of your fucking business brah!" and he knocked your jager bomb out of your hand. We beat that dudes ass then tag teamed his girl in a dirty bathroom. Skank loved having her face dunked in the toilet. I think theres only like 500 flushes of blue left after what we did. Dont fuck with a ripped dudes jager bomb!!!!

WINNER!!

WINNER!!

Paul, I hate to inform you but I fucked your girl a month ago raw........ two weeks later I noticed littel red bumps on my penis and went to the doctor. The doctor said I had herpes. I pay my deepest respects Paul, your girl does love you and this is the reason she only let me pound her in the ass. So some advice from one man to another, stay away from her ass brah...

Paul, I hate to inform you but I fucked your girl a month ago raw........ two weeks later I noticed littel red bumps on my penis and went to the doctor. The doctor said I had herpes. I pay my deepest respects Paul, your girl does love you and this is the reason she only let me pound her in the ass. So some advice from one man to another, stay away from her ass brah...

Never go raw when dealing with the brown eye...