Beer30

Guest Hal

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suckin dat dick aintcha brahhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks to your dad and his shady ass supplement company I am in need of a new liver. How does that make you feel, are you gonna give me a new liver, I dont fucking think so. Your dads supplements says I can get superpumped and put on size but they dont say you will die if when your liver fails. You only got one liver, its not like a testical where you have an extra in case one fails.

Sam = win

Brian, you think my liver is the only problem? Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe condition to be this way. Like my mother for instances. She is a truck driver and has bad knees and a bad back from driving a truck but you prolly dont care about that either. Oh well I am not one of those people, I am 6'4" 245lbs and workout everyday. I would love to see you say something about my mother in front of me. prolly never happen though, you are prolly just a internet tough guy. I doubt you would say something like that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think? Oh I am sorry, you dont have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someones face.

Brian, you think my liver is the only problem? Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe condition to be this way. Like my mother for instances. She is a truck driver and has bad knees and a bad back from driving a truck but you prolly dont care about that either. Oh well I am not one of those people, I am 6'4" 245lbs and workout everyday. I would love to see you say something about my mother in front of me. prolly never happen though, you are prolly just a internet tough guy. I doubt you would say something like that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think? Oh I am sorry, you dont have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someones face.

Theres some guys in white coats that wish to speak with you.

You think your mom has it bad, you should see my dog. Not good sam, not good.

Sam, I was trying to keep this off the site but you leave me no choice. I do admit that I'm only 6'4'' 243lbs, but the creatine I'm taking will more than make up for my lack of size. Your bench press at this point is amazing and I do admire you. The question I want to ask is are you ready to let everyone know that you cheated to get that big. You were only 6'2'' 242lbs before the surgery performed in Mexico. Your DNA was not predisposed for you to be as awesome as you currently are. I will not fly because I heard it messes up your hair, but you can pay for a rental car. If you do then I will say it to your friends face and let him relay it to you the way it was meant to be.

Guys guys, just guys I hate to see my 2 best friends going at it like this. It is more than I bare to witness. We all die a little inside you go at it. Sam with his soft white skin and brian with his soft mocha colored skin. I am a mess I just wish things were they way they were before.