Catalytic converter mkt

AWW$HEEET

We had two cars in our lot downtown have their cats stolen in broad daylight last week.

Must be a good market. One really nice thing about the MS3 is that you can't even see the underside of the car without a mirror it's so low.

Guest Removed
when scrap jumped thru the roof a while back, they was worth gold. now not so much. when there are saw marks on the end of the pipes, it only worth what a scrap yard will give you. they are only worth core price when all the pipes are still on them

Well if anyone wants to sell converters let me know, my dad is a core buyer with his scrap handlers license and everything. gearhead if you have alot stocked up he can stop buy someday and let you know what he will pay and pick them up to. anyone wanting to sell let me know been doing it a long time

• 5 months later...
Well if anyone wants to sell converters let me know, my dad is a core buyer with his scrap handlers license and everything. gearhead if you have alot stocked up he can stop buy someday and let you know what he will pay and pick them up to. anyone wanting to sell let me know been doing it a long time

I have 3 left off the mid pipe from my old Mustang. The pipes have been cut off. Ace said they were all "pre-cats" and were only worth $12 a piece and would only buy one at a time.