Cheeseburgers

Casper

BAR LOUIE! aND NO THEY ARE NOT CRAPPY AT ALL.. YOU CUSTOMIZE YOUR BURGER AND ITS SOOOO GOOD.. I GET PEPPER JACK CHEESE, CHIPOTLE MAYO AND ONION TANGLERS ON MINE.. MMMM

So I mentioned the buck-a-burger to my buddy/roommate just now and he goes "oh yeah there's a place right down high street that does that too", and I just about killed him. We've known each other for 3 years, and you NEVER THOUGHT TO TELL ME I CAN GET BURGERS FOR A DOLLAR SOMEWHERE?!

I tell ya...ya think ya know people....

The up-side is that I don't have to ride to Cinci to get a killer burger deal though :D Though I may still get bored and check it out this summer...rode through Cincinnati on my way to Kentucky for Halloween '07 and was intrigued by the bit of the city I saw.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I mentioned the buck-a-burger to my buddy/roommate just now and he goes "oh yeah there's a place right down high street that does that too", and I just about killed him. We've known each other for 3 years, and you NEVER THOUGHT TO TELL ME I CAN GET BURGERS FOR A DOLLAR SOMEWHERE?!

The up-side is that I don't have to ride to Cinci to get a killer burger deal though :D Though I may still get bored and check it out this summer...rode through Cincinnati on my way to Kentucky for Halloween '07 and was intrigued by the bit of the city I saw.

What is said place on High St? How late are they open?

What is said place on High St? How late are they open?

Honestly I forget, but I think he said the deal was on their Monday or Tuesday nights later at night, like after 10 or 11. I'm fairly sure he said high street; could have been another street but I do remember getting so worked up because it's so damn close by. I'll ask tomorrow and post details if possible.

Brazenhead has delicious $3 burgers on wednesday. I always walk away full and they have a good beer selection too.

Brazenhead is awesome. Love that place.

Barley's is always good too. Great beer and good food.

Thurmans is my alltime favorite though so far.

Deff come down this summer, there is all kinds of fun to be had on Wednesday :dj:

For those who wanted to know more; I asked him earlier today and I guess the place is called Blue Danube or something...it's on high north of lane before the giant eagle I believe. I dunno details about the burger deal though, gotta dig for that info later...but for now it's nap time