I need the loudest piezoelectic spreaker they make.

RedRocket1647545505

why put a security system in an aprt. that you will be moving from in a short time anyway? id invest in a nice security system for the Durango and keep all the guns in there. hell even put the biggest loudspeaker in it to wake you up if anyone trys to F with it.

Are you serious?

your right $25,000 worth of guns in an apartment thats been known to have (inside job) break in's is a much better idea.

yes im serious, tell me why its a bad idea and ill tell you why its not...its a simple process really.

-Locks changed = no one's walking straight on it.

-Alarm is set to call the police in 15sec; a truck alarm won't.

-Who actually pays attention to car alarms? really.

-Truck has windows for all to view, not just the main guys. Oh, and I hear glass is easy to break.

-What would he chain them to?

-Dad works at a nuclear facility (not that you would know that). No firearms allowed, at all. An empty casing found in the vehicle will get you fired, and they do random searches.

-My dad has a lot of guns and a small Durango. They'd take up too much room.

I think that should be sufficient.

Now explain your simple process.

-Locks changed = no one's walking straight on it.

-Alarm is set to call the police in 15sec; a truck alarm won't.

-Who actually pays attention to car alarms? really.

-Truck has windows for all to view, not just the main guys. Oh, and I hear glass is easy to break.

-What would he chain them to?

-Dad works at a nuclear facility (not that you would know that). No firearms allowed, at all. An empty casing found in the vehicle will get you fired, and they do random searches.

-My dad has a lot of guns and a small Durango. They'd take up too much room.

I think that should be sufficient.

Now explain your simple process.

Also, if I were going to steal all those guns it'd be nice if someone could get them all pre-packed for me in a Durango so that I could just drive off with all of it. My arm strength isn't what it used to be.

:p

your right $25,000 worth of guns in an apartment thats been known to have (inside job) break in's is a much better idea.

yes im serious, tell me why its a bad idea and ill tell you why its not...its a simple process really.

Move along buddy.