Saw this yesterday, so much want

copperhead

Not a bad build missing a few minor details. Good friend of my dads has one too.

Considering how many that show destroyed, its hard to imagine they were all identical, although I'm guessing it was described to be one certain way. Its been a long time since I've seen the show.

Considering how many that show destroyed, its hard to imagine they were all identical, although I'm guessing it was described to be one certain way. Its been a long time since I've seen the show.

Thats true. Two details i dont see is the dark tan interior and the checkered and rebel flags crossed on the trunk right behind the window. I think the flags were only ever seen in 1 or 2 episodes.

EDIT: It's also missing the truck mounted antenna.

Thats true. Two details i dont see is the dark tan interior and the checkered and rebel flags crossed on the trunk right behind the window. I think the flags were only ever seen in 1 or 2 episodes.

EDIT: It's also missing the truck mounted antenna.

For whatever reason they stuck the CB antenna inside the trunk. And I don't remember ever having seen those flags you mentioned.

For whatever reason they stuck the CB antenna inside the trunk. And I don't remember ever having seen those flags you mentioned.

Ya i vividly remember it in one episode and you only see it for a few seconds lol

It was the end of episode 1 "One Armed Bandits" when the car is pulling away with the kids in the back.