Spring Break Panama City 10, Will you be there? Watercrest Condo March 16-27

neonkiller

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo, if I just so happen to make my way over there, with Duff more than likely, how the hell are we supposed to get ahold of you guys..??

Well first off you wont be able to miss the Condo with the loud music blaring from ever Orpheus of the place.

Rob will be talking to the 18 and under crowd outside trying to get in.

Rhett will be passsed out UNDER the hood of a car.:o

Brandon Jizzle juice will be pop lock and droppin it in front of the deejaay table with tons of hot girls .

I will behind the deejaay table with tons of hot girls

There will be many girls all over the portable stripper pole rhett is buying, thats right a portable fucking stripper pole. Now when I say this take time to think about what will happen....

Anthony will be laughing uncontrollably cause him and dover will have a bet who can break more beer bottles over there heads.

Jeff will be trying to tell girls hes a proffesional driver and needs there keys to heat cycle there tires.

Mopar will be calling every girl in the place "Yo Baby" with his luther vandross voice.

Zach will be getting every girls number and facebook page info while he is talking to them on his Iphone then friend requestinig them before we even leave even get to the club.

I predict this would be the first night, Give or take a couple of grenades that the hot girls will need to surround themselves with to make them feel better.

I could be wrong. But I doubt it.

Can I get a AMEN?

we have a $2000/wk condo....hardly a motel 6. Go wreck ur daddys escalade....

$2000 a week is what i wipe my ass with anthony. Get to my level.

lol seriously tho, ill be there with a few of my friends. It is going to be awesome, ill bring the roofs :)

LOL you guys are all small change in what I am doin this coming sunday. Vegas for all next week. Get there sunday, as in super bowl sunday and just got informed it is the busiest day in vegas. Goin with all guys and lots of money. Any the trip is free to... kekekeke

But in all seriousness, I am jealouse of your spring break trip. Have fun and remember they make a cream for everything.

Dually noted sir, Bunny ranch will be represented to the fullest at late night hours.

We will have camera equip, Night vision and tons of willing participants everywhere:cool:

I see the picture thread for this clipping 50 pages when we return.

LOL you guys are all small change in what I am doin this coming sunday. Vegas for all next week. Get there sunday, as in super bowl sunday and just got informed it is the busiest day in vegas. Goin with all guys and lots of money. Any the trip is free to... kekekeke

Too late bro. Me and all my affliction training partners will have run a train on every girl in that city. Might as well make a wager on that.

Words can't describe what that beach is like, it will be crazy.

I slammed half a bottle of Jager and went parasailing with some unknown grenade, then I tried swimming out to the sandbar in the gulf and almost drowned.

Good times.

Dually noted sir, Bunny ranch will be represented to the fullest at late night hours.

We will have camera equip, Night vision and tons of willing participants everywhere:cool:

I see the picture thread for this clipping 50 pages when we return.

You guys need to hit up Tiki Bar, and Harpoon Harrys.

You guys need to hit up Tiki Bar, and Harpoon Harrys.

I hear the TIKI bar is the shit!

I'll be happy if we are alive after the first 48hrs no joke. I feel as the older person in the group I should make an example and hit on as much pussy and drink as much as possible and all will follow suit.

But if you rolled out with us you would know that thats what everyone does already. So far every time we talk about the trip someboby says they are scared. So that only tells me that if you are scared the trip will only be that more bad ass cause that person will act out and make sure to cover there being "scared" with more badass.:)

Today marks the 1 Month and 18 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!:bangbang:

I hear the TIKI bar is the shit!

I'll be happy if we are alive after the first 48hrs no joke. I feel as the older person in the group I should make an example and hit on as much pussy and drink as much as possible and all will follow suit.

But if you rolled out with us you would know that thats what everyone does already. So far every time we talk about the trip someboby says they are scared. So that only tells me that if you are scared the trip will only be that more bad ass cause that person will act out and make sure to cover there being "scared" with more badass.:)

Today marks the 1 Month and 18 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!:bangbang:

Lol, tiki bar was nuts. We got kicked out of there somewhat early, but it was a banger for sure.

hit me when you clowns go out next. id like to see a night with the party wreck crew.