Spring Break Panama City 10, Will you be there? Watercrest Condo March 16-27

neonkiller

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanton I think we need to make some kind of pact real soon that promises NO FIGHTING! Thats just way too many people to be having trouble.

*Note, this comment is directed mostly towards Dover. Not that he does much fighting but sure has a way of starting most of the drama for me.

Shanton I think we need to make some kind of pact real soon that promises NO FIGHTING! Thats just way too many people to be having trouble.

*Note, this comment is directed mostly towards Dover. Not that he does much fighting but sure has a way of starting most of the drama for me.

I was already talkined to him about it , Ive heard police and undercovers are everywhere up in that place no joke.

I heard were all getting a tattoo someplace....

I was already talkined to him about it , Ive heard police and undercovers are everywhere up in that place no joke.

I heard were all getting a tattoo someplace....

Hmm never thought my first tattoo would be a drunken one but whatever. Im leaving you in charge to make sure that its a good one, fits me, and is in a good "professional" area of my body! lol

Who is all in for shirts???

On the front will be traditional frat lettering in Greek for PRK. The Back will say Phi Rocka Kappa and the Slogan is, "We pregame harder than you party!"

If there are enough people wanting them I will get them made and get prices out to ya'll

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v66/170/40/53401638/n53401638_30425705_6102.jpg

Ahh, heres me and some dumpster in the AM in the Sunspree.

Awsome looks like your trying to pee but it burns.....

I want "Beer Me" on the back of mine.

Updated List:

Me

Shanton

Rhett

Chris

Brandon

Rob

Anthony

Alex (Rhett's friend)

Were staying at the Watercrest Condo's on the beach, we are a >1 mile from La Vela, and >1 miles from Sunspree. Couldn't have picked a better area.

We are leaving at 00:00 March 19th enroute to PCB. Apox. Miles 862 Miles. Mapquest says 14 hours and 6 minutes. We will destroy that.

Updated List:

Me

Shanton

Rhett

Chris

Brandon

Rob

Anthony

Alex (Rhett's friend)

Were staying at the Watercrest Condo's on the beach, we are a >1 mile from La Vela, and >1 miles from Sunspree. Couldn't have picked a better area.

We are leaving at 00:00 March 19th enroute to PCB. Apox. Miles 862 Miles. Mapquest says 14 hours and 6 minutes. We will destroy that.

I need a room...ill be willing to sleep on the floor

I took my 02 Explorer full of all my army shit and made it from Ft Polk Louisiana to Columbus Ohio in 14 Hours. Left at 2 Am and made it by 4pm, mapquest said 21 hours 1,100 miles. I don't fuck around.

Who is all in for shirts???

On the front will be traditional frat lettering in Greek for PRK. The Back will say Phi Rocka Kappa and the Slogan is, "We pregame harder than you party!"

If there are enough people wanting them I will get them made and get prices out to ya'll

DO IT! Black in size M for me