Spring Break Panama City 10, Will you be there? Watercrest Condo March 16-27

neonkiller

Sorry I couldnt make it fellas, fucking car, made it about halfway between destin and pcb. Well meet up next time though, in the mean time, have fun and enjoy panama!

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JeSUS Christ, Its gonna take me forever to make the video even longer to update, Made it there in 11 hrs made it home in 13.

I am 26 and can say I have never partied that hard ever.

ha ha!. You're my hero. In for video now.

Rhett made it to drill, Dover and I shared the maSter suite, more than half of the Krew joined the shower club....I held a certain member of the Krew while he cried in my hands there was drama on day one , our tent was a hit, we had Trojan promoting the partyrockrew all day, dj made us request music cause we ran our area of the beach, sweedish girls, Arkansas, Jungle juice, Private taxi's limos, coyote ugly, girls everywhere, never mad it to Lavela cause its gay so we went everywhere else , if you cant get laid on SB ur a retard soooo many girls more girls standing around then dudes, jizzle ate sand, i stole plan b water from there tent to give to girls later at night when they woke up thirsty Rhett rolls home in limos, we are opening ou own coyote ugly , Dover has a pimp hand the size of Jesus, i fell in love, jizzle danced like there was no tomorrow Rob and chris are by far the craziest drivers ever, average speed at one point was over 100mph, on the way home chris put xm satelite radio on and cranked 120 for a good thirty mins , Nathan banged snookie << got pics to prove it. We lost our security deposit cause someone broke the whole front of a bed off got pics, Me and nathan lost abeer fest to dover and jizzle << cheating fucks we got fourth Haufebraures is awesome, peir park, margaritaville, ronjon , hammerheadfreds, spinnakers, sharky's , sling shot, every car had 22's or larger if not you no one ,,big trucks and big tires is the shit. God thats just off the top of my head i cant even tell you the crazy shit that went down in just my area of the condo in a 30x20ft room let alone the balcony...

you forgot that i pissed in the corner of the room on day 1 and when nate went to clean it up i disappeared for 2 hours until nate found me with the condo rent-a-cop calling my dad cause i had no idea where i was. story behind that is at some point in those 2 hours I thought I was at olive garden? in ohio and wanted to go home lol

dover's sleep talking conversation with shanton and i about how his fingers got straightened, the dirtiest place in the entire condo would have to be the bathroom counter top, sex on the beach was more than just a drink, when they say the hot tub is closed at 10pm that means it wont turn on at 3am, running passed the condo security guard naked, waking up laying on a welcome mat locked out of the condo the first night, switching seats in the corvette while driving, stripper pole on the balcony, getting drunk and hiding my keys and wallet behind the fish on the tv, waking up and thinking i lost my keys and wallet, girls puking in cars, me tripping over a keg buried in the sand and then passing out cuddling the keg, jizzle's peanut butter and pringles moment, pissing in the hallway trashcan because i was locked out of the room, wondering if the elevator had a camera, if so then the security guard got quite a show, falling in love with southern girls, forgetting about those southern girls moments after meeting them, and last but not least..."What happens in PCB, doesn't always stay in PCB".

It was one hell of a trip with a lot of memories made and even more memories that were forgotten thanks to alcohol. Can't wait for next year!