Need front suspension check/work ASAP

Stimmel1647545512

My neighbor has a 2006 chevy HHR and he says its making some odd noise comming from the front and and its not rpm related its speed related, Im not all that great at diagnosing fwd noises. could anyone take at look at this ASAP like tonight or tomorrow he wants the work done before friday morning as he is driving to washington dc friday morning

car has maybe 55k on it

thanks

Guest Removed

they are bad about strut mounts and lower control arm bushings.

if he can leave it with me i should be able to squeeze him in...right now im booked out till after the first tho. but if he can drop it off, i can for sure get it checked out atleast. then we can go from there

edit: for some reason i was thinking pt cruiser ...but alas its gm garbage. they eat end links, and have seen some with hub bearings going out lately. but your best bet is to check it and see what it actually needs first

nice ninja editing there, but from your post before that aj, its not a mustang, so stimmel wont work on it.:p

Edited by Removed

go to IPS

Our Service department can diagnose and service the car in this time frame, and we have a great referral benefit for you as well (Gas Cards for free just a referral :) )

Call the shop to schedule.

-Regards

Brandon

just like in my post?:p