iPhone vs Droid

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just correcting you. And I don't understand the above statement. iTunes is great if you own an Apple computer. I don't own mp3s, I own M4Ps. ;)

I rip my audio cds to mp3 format and I've been doing that forever. I shouldn't have to have itunes convert the files and also copy them to my phone. All that should be done is hooking up a USB wire and copy and paste. Just like a thumb drive you know?

I rip my audio cds to mp3 format and I've been doing that forever. I shouldn't have to have itunes convert the files and also copy them to my phone. All that should be done is hooking up a USB wire and copy and paste. Just like a thumb drive you know?

I have always been a PC user and the iPhone is my only apple device. That being said I've always had MP3 files over MP4. Just so you know, using iTunes on PC I did not convert any of my MP3 files. They stay the way they are, and they are transferred and used on my iPhone just fine. The only MP4 files I have are from where people bought me iTunes gift cards.

To stay with apple v android theme.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/12/08/android-based-archos-5-internet-tablet-surfaces-in-8gb-form-for/

This has been out for a while, and no one really seems to care much for tablets. But you bet your sweet ass all the apple fanboiz will find a reason to jump all over an "ipad"

airport extreme to extend the range of my dual band Time Capsule.

Took me some time to figure out what that means.

Just in case everyone else was wondering what that means: Wifi Router to extend range of wireless hard-drive.

Did I get that right?

:lol:

Took me some time to figure out what that means.

Just in case everyone else was wondering what that means: Wifi Router to extend range of wireless hard-drive.

Did I get that right?

:lol:

Yes except a Time Capsule is a Wireless N Router that also holds a 1TB HD for automatic backups. The dual radio is that it runs N connection speeds to N devices, at the same time anything connected G hardware does not slow down the N device speeds.

Edited by Benjamin

CUPERTINO, CA—Claiming that he completely forgot about the much-hyped electronic device until the last minute, a frantic Steve Jobs reportedly stayed up all night Tuesday in a desperate effort to design Apple's new tablet computer. "Come on, Steve, just think—think, dammit—you're running out of time," the exhausted CEO said as he glued nine separate iPhones to the back of a plastic cafeteria tray. "Okay, yeah, this will work. This will definitely work. Just need to write 'tablet' on this little strip of masking tape here and I'm golden. Oh, come on, you piece of shit! Just stick already!" Middle-of-the-night sources reported that Jobs then began work on double-spacing his Keynote presentation and increasing the font size to make it appear longer.

I have always been a PC user and the iPhone is my only apple device. That being said I've always had MP3 files over MP4. Just so you know, using iTunes on PC I did not convert any of my MP3 files. They stay the way they are, and they are transferred and used on my iPhone just fine. The only MP4 files I have are from where people bought me iTunes gift cards.

I guess I need to be more clear.

When I owned an ipod I used a 3rd party program called anapod because I did not want to use itunes. Is this possible with the iphone can I use something else other then itunes to copy music/videos/pictures whatever to my phone? I hate the program with a passion and I will never install this again on my PC unless it is in sandbox. But that is stupid I rather hook up a wire to my PC and drag and drop it in a windows explorer window. Just like I do with and USB stick and even my blackberry is the same way.