Large bug Handler

SilverEvo8owner

ya, ummmm fuck that, that fucking thing was HUGE!

anyone know what kind of spider it was?

Huntsman. Can grow up to a foot in diameter. Here's some info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntsman_spider

And lol@ the vid. That seemed like a pretty normal reaction to something like that. I've owned a shit load of insects and spiders and handled every one. However, I still wig out if I just caught a spider and now suddenly I can't find it or I walk thru a big web at night. :D

They live in the crevices of tree bark, but will frequently wander into homes and vehicles. They are able to travel extremely fast, often using a springing jump while running, and walk on walls and even on ceilings. They also tend to exhibit a "cling" reflex if picked up, making them difficult to shake off and much more likely to bite

:wtf:

Eh, the worst it would do is bite you and hurt a little.

Pansies.

My mind doesn't work that way with spiders. Where there is 1, there is 100 to me. I would never sleep again.

BTW - What did he think he was going to do if he got it into the bowl? Lower it down while it crawls up his arm and attacks his face?

"Therapy."

Stupid. Dude has no idea how to catch, well, anything. Use a section of newspaper to flip it off the ceiling, then use the paper to shoosh it into a container. The slip a lid on while you're taking the paper away. Tada, caught spider, dumbass! and you're not stepping in your perfectly good mixing bowl and scaring shit out of your kid.