WTB: JETTA OR GLI

STEVE-O

Looking at the 9-10k mark

would like a gli over a regular jetta unless it has some tastefull mods.

Also would be willing to trade the maro and ash for one. been looking and can not find to many didnt know if anyone was interested in trade or know of someone lokoing to sell theirs.

thanks guys

WHITE that is exactly what i am looking for... are you interested in trade for a camaro plus cash???

hot carl- also interested in trade for a camaro???

io can give you the specs on my car if you are interested at all.. otherwise i ahve to wait and see if I can sell mine but white you ahve the exact car I want for sure and would be happy to own it

Id sell mine for 8800 04.5 gli blue cold air/bov comes with winter wheels as well as a phatnoise dms and 35% tint

maintained by factory tech

any interest in trade for a camaro???

I got about 3k cash on top of my car right now...

problem I run into if I can not trade mine is it is my dd so I can not sell it without having another lined up

sorry man, not looking for trades if i ever sold it. GL though

come on lol man yours would ahve been perfect but I am trying to moce out and change cars so I can not afford 11k right now.. thanks though i appriciate it

unless someone wants to loan me 8k :)

come on lol man yours would ahve been perfect but I am trying to moce out and change cars so I can not afford 11k right now.. thanks though i appriciate it

unless someone wants to loan me 8k :)

NAH not looking for a trade 8800 is a steal for my car I really had no thoughts of selling right now just threw it out there and the offer stands to you if you can sell your ride

WHITE that is exactly what i am looking for... are you interested in trade for a camaro plus cash???

hot carl- also interested in trade for a camaro???

io can give you the specs on my car if you are interested at all.. otherwise i ahve to wait and see if I can sell mine but white you ahve the exact car I want for sure and would be happy to own it

Thanks for the offer but not looking for a trade. Then again my car would be cheaper than both of your options in this thread (sub 7k) thats all dependant on how much is left on the loan (id have to call and get a current balance after making last months payment).

Not that Im hating on your camaro but I would have to pay off this loan before selling obviously.

Why are you trying to get rid of the Camaro?

got a 2 month old and need a family car before april when we get our own place..

growing up sucks but I know I will have a toy again someday and this is what I need now..

hotcarl... just read your post after i pmed you.. I will let you know I am going to try and make a craigslist add etc this weekend and see if I might get a quick sale out of it and let you know.

v8-fiero yes i am interested you can shoot me a pm with some pics or send them to ghsguitarist@yahoo.com

got a 2 month old and need a family car before april when we get our own place..

growing up sucks but I know I will have a toy again someday and this is what I need now..

Ohhh ok, got ya. Well I suppose thats a pretty good reason :cool:

I would definitely sell mine for the right price also. 04.5 PG GLI, 75k miles, timing belt/water pump just done at Hatfield. No go on the trade though. Let me know if you get rid of the camaro and I can send you more details.

I would definitely sell mine for the right price also. 04.5 PG GLI, 75k miles, timing belt/water pump just done at Hatfield. No go on the trade though. Let me know if you get rid of the camaro and I can send you more details.

How much you looking to get for it??

How much you looking to get for it??

I'd have to get ~$10k for it. I literally just spent $1,000 three weeks ago (timing belt, water pump and replaced a tire that had a bubble in it), so it's hard to let it go as a steal right now. Oh, also just had all 4 coil packs replaced with the updated VW parts.

Thanks a ton or the replies guys I am trying to sell my car wuickly so I can pony up and buy one of your cars most likely... I will be able to hopefully talk to all of you more in detail If I can get my car sold in the next two weeks or so...

• 2 weeks later...

hotcarl... just read your post after i pmed you.. I will let you know I am going to try and make a craigslist add etc this weekend and see if I might get a quick sale out of it and let you know.

v8-fiero yes i am interested you can shoot me a pm with some pics or send them to ghsguitarist@yahoo.com

Hmm a 2 month old? :confused: I'm so lost. I saw your message about one, but I forgot to respond. Please text or call me about this. I don't know why I don't know about this till now.