Post op Xray pix

SAMBUSA

Sambusa: Heal well man....you should be 100% with rehab in 3-4 months.

Kawikid: Your probably had a more complicated ACL tear, double :confused:. Mine was arthroscopic 3 dots and an inch cut to get the patellar tendon for grafting, you saw that. Yours much biggy....heal well man and reahab rahab reahab...my 2 cents. I am probably 110% in the reconstructed knee for overdoing the rehab.....:D

Sambusa: Heal well man....you should be 100% with rehab in 3-4 months.

Kawikid: Your probably had a more complicated ACL tear, double :confused:. Mine was arthroscopic 3 dots and an inch cut to get the patellar tendon for grafting, you saw that. Yours much biggy....heal well man and reahab rahab reahab...my 2 cents. I am probably 110% in the reconstructed knee for overdoing the rehab.....:D

Hahaha, I was thinking about you while at the Dr. today. He is from India. Looked and sounded alot like you. That made me think, Damn what if Kosmo did my surgery...............:lol:

all the staples were just getting the patellar out. you got lucky man one inch scar (i wish :o) actually im down to one crutch already and by the end of the week they say ill be walking without any so im ready to party :dj: