Affordable + Family Friendly + Warranty + Reliable + Performance ???

KillJoy

Pontiac G8 (maybe you can find leftover new for cheap still?).

Cadillac CTS, or even the Wagon if you need lots of room.

Along the lines of A4/A6, S4 or S6, 3 series 4 door (don't know if these fit your definition or 'reliable').

I'll try to think of some more.

It's a shame they don't make the V6 4 door Accord with a manual, only the 2 door has the manual option for the V6 models.

Acura TSX?

fusion (awd with manual)

This would be a very interesting car, but I'm not seeing it on Edmunds or Ford's website. I'm seeing AWD is only available on Sport (top trim) with the 'select shift'. I'm assuming select shift is some auto with paddles and/or stick. I'm only seeing the Manual available on some FWD 4-cylinder models. Maybe I'm just not seeing something or there is a new version for the 2011 model?

This would be a very interesting car, but I'm not seeing it on Edmunds or Ford's website. I'm seeing AWD is only available on Sport (top trim) with the 'select shift'. I'm assuming select shift is some auto with paddles and/or stick. I'm only seeing the Manual available on some FWD 4-cylinder models. Maybe I'm just not seeing something or there is a new version for the 2011 model?

Thought that was a available option. Guess not would be nice to see. Also if they mated it with a ecoboost v6 then it would be the cats meow.

Yeah I'd rather have a 335i xDrive Sedan for the same price of that thing.

On a serious note, G8 GT 4door. Thing is so awesome. If it had AWD I would have been first in line. I still want one.

Edited by Benjamin

Pontiac G8 (maybe you can find leftover new for cheap still?).

Cadillac CTS, or even the Wagon if you need lots of room.

Along the lines of A4/A6, S4 or S6, 3 series 4 door (don't know if these fit your definition or 'reliable').

I'll try to think of some more.

It's a shame they don't make the V6 4 door Accord with a manual, only the 2 door has the manual option for the V6 models.

Acura TSX?

In the previous generation 2003-2007, they did. Find an 07 with low miles. Rare, but can be had.