Paid the tint tax.

sol740

Fuck Gahanna. The ONLY fucking time I remember being there, me and my friends got pulled over by FIVE cops. They searched the car for "suspicion of illegal substances" for about 20 minutes as we stood on the side of the road.

Then when they found nothing inside it and finally let us leave, the last thing they said to us (after giving my friend a written warning for 35% tint) was "oh by the way, if you didn't have that illegal window tint, none of this would have been necessary. Think about that next time you drive through here."

Seriously. Those fucking pricks can suck my cock.

PS - I used to drive through Hilliard and Dublin all the time with 5% tint on my S10, and even those guys never stopped me.

Gahanna sucks, I never drive through there anymore. I watched one cop stop 3 people in about 45 minutes one day, to get the the last person the cop did a U-turn on Hamilton rd, and dam near caused an accident to give a ticket for what?

Window tint. Its all revenue, and its really sad, if the shit was so illegal it shouldn't be allowed to be sold, period.

its really sad, if the shit was so illegal it shouldn't be allowed to be sold, period.

:confused: why not just tint your windows to match the legal limits? I mean I have 50-35-18 on the front doors, rear doors, rear/hatch windows and it looks great and one can hardly tell that the fronts are any lighter than the 35% rear doors.

Zero issues. Even when I was stopped for rolling a stop sign and the cop tested it, he commented that he thought for sure it was darker. No ticket on either matter. Perry Township too.

IMO it's like the front plate issues, it's completely the drivers choice, so one can't really complain.

Rob, you're car looks great. Just get 50% on the front and you'll be fine.

GPD is a bunch of shady fucks.

Passed one sitting in the median on 270 last night with all of his lights off and clocking people with laser. I was under the impression that they couldn't sit with their headlights off and clock people. I thought they had to at least have parking lights on?? Maybe I'm wrong.

I am from Gahanna...screw those guys. They suck. They used to piss me off in high school. A couple of freshmen skateboarding by k-mart and they call back up! 5 cop cars necessary for 4 or 5 Sophomores? They have nothing better to do than harass people. Same thing with Westerville and New Albany.