Paid the tint tax.

sol740

So this happened.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/sol740/CIMG0174.jpg

Apparently the previous owner of my car put on illegal tint (which I love of course), I always sort of assumed it was illegal, but I had never received a ticket for it. Till yesterday that is. Thanks officer dickhead, keep protecting and serving.

I suppose I should look into getting tint just a couple ticks over the legal percent so I still get harassed, but can laugh in their face when it checks legal. I'm sure he would have got me for something though the way he whipped around to come get me.

That's just a way of boosting the economy, I got busted for it once. Thay told me to peel it off, this was on tuesday, I worked the rest of the week everyday til after dark. (and I don't own a garage) They busted me again on Saturday morning, even blocked the road...these guys were real pieces of work. I think they seen my car sitting in front of the building I worked at, seen what time I got there every morning...then made a big sting operation about it. This was in Belpre OH...whattabunchadicks...LOL

GPD is a bunch of shady fucks.

Regardless, thanks for subsidizing Creekside.

(read: thanks for subsidizing a failed business plan built in a flood plain, topped with vacant condos)

Apparently you need to figure out what vacant means. Oh did you not hear they just sold two of them to one person for 1.6 million to combine them and they are in contract with another person doing the same thing not to mention the others that are already sold?

Rob, What officer was it? I might be able to see if he/she can drop it for you.

Was that you on 670 the other day?

It was, and I waved at you, though I suppose you couldn't see me ... ya know ... cause the tint.

Also thanks for blocking the troopers line of sight to me, I probably should have been nailed for speeding. That would have been a great week, one ticket for speeding, and one for tint.

So how dark was it..? An that's why I avoid gahanna ahhh

28% I thinks he said.

You should have taken a dump in protest on the hood of his car.

I was going to ask if he wanted to do a 40 roll to get out of the ticket, then I thought not.

X2, but only my fronts are 35% the rest is 30%.

It was, and I waved at you, though I suppose you couldn't see me ... ya know ... cause the tint.

Also thanks for blocking the troopers line of sight to me, I probably should have been nailed for speeding. That would have been a great week, one ticket for speeding, and one for tint.

28% I thinks he said.

I was going to ask if he wanted to do a 40 roll to get out of the ticket, then I thought not.

no 5% no care :lol: my time will come....

I was only doing about 60 in a 55, I've paid the fee for that spot. :)

I saw you wave, I gave "the nod", I hate "the wave" you gay bastard. :) Your tint was not that dark, your fronts are 35% and test at 28% because the glass has 93% light transmittance from the factory. Cop was a dick for writing you and wanted something else.

Mine is 50% front, 35% rest. I haven't had that ticket yet on that car. ;)