WTB: Springfield TRP Operator w/full rail

EVILGTP98

Found a few sites that have the gun, however from what I am taking from Springfields website, it does not look like you can still get your hands on the full rail operator. Anybody seen one for sale anyplace, and prices if you have seen them, pretty sure the old tax return will be buying me one.

http://www.gunshopfinder.com/springfield/PC9105L.asp

Yeah, I shot a friend of mines and fell in love with it, such a smooth shooter and was dead on at 10 to 25 yards, I literally decided then and there that was the 45 I wanted. From what I have read you it looks like I am going to have to pick one up used if I want the full rail.

Nice gun, but quite a lot of money for the quality. I've taken quite a few down and haven't been super impressed considering the price tag. There are definitely much better values. You might want to consider a very nice Rock River for that money. The TRP is nice, but isn't not quite as custom as I think it should be for the money. I think the Dan Wesson and Sig GSR's are still right in that price range too.

I love my Springfield EMP but any other 1911 will be a Wilson

I really want to shoot one of these little guns. They look great and feel great in my hands too.

the 9mm version.

Edited by John Bruh