Hunt a leopard

Putty

Priceless! I love how his bad-ass was screaming like a little girl :D Beautiful animal and it was not a small cat either. Kudo's to the cat really. Shot mulitple time, outnumbered, no gun and he still fought to a good death. True warrior.

Priceless! I love how his bad-ass was screaming like a little girl :D Beautiful animal and it was not a small cat either. Kudo's to the cat really. Shot mulitple time, outnumbered, no gun and he still fought to a good death. True warrior.

+1

My dad and grandfather has some interesting stories about leopard when they went hunting. Sneaky, clever animals.

Why hunt them?

Leopards are great hunters, they stalk their prey every well. Stalked that hunter down even being wounded. Never been a fan of them hunting lions and leopards back at home. They had something on local TV a number of years back about a lion farm, where they were bread so you could hunt and kill them for the right price.

Leopards are great hunters, they stalk their prey every well. Stalked that hunter down even being wounded. Never been a fan of them hunting lions and leopards back at home.

Back home? Where are you from?

They had something on local TV a number of years back about a lion farm, where they were bread so you could hunt and kill them for the right price.

I heard about that too. Texas or some place like that? Can't recall, but IMO, it's a shame.

Van 2001. Ons geleef in dronten in Holland sedert 1990. . . Ons beweeg to Holland wanneer Ek was 7. My familie is steeds daar. . . Ek praat die taal maar nie te goed. . . Ek was jong wanneer ons beweeg. . . ...

Neat, always nice to meet another South African on the board. There are a bunch of South Africans on the East side here in Cleveland. A lot of doctors at the Clinic. Also went to UT with a bunch that still live in Toledo, we were all swimmers there.

Thread jack over.

Thats not Afrikaans, thats just hollands and soutpiel, haha

Damn, is every SA I meet here a swimmer? I was at mid ohio last summer wearing my bok jersey and someone came up to me and said he was from SA too, going to school here and that he is a swimmer.

+1 Fully agree.

Dit hetgeruime tyd. . . ek het nie gesproke sedert Ek was taamlik seun. . .

Did you just curse me, you bastard?!

Thats not Afrikaans, thats just hollands and soutpiel, haha

Damn, is every SA I meet here a swimmer? I was at mid ohio last summer wearing my bok jersey and someone came up to me and said he was from SA too, going to school here and that he is a swimmer.

Pretty much, there are definately a lot that come over and swim or play golf.