whats the best k member for a stang

james95gt

Guest Removed

what are you planning on doing with it? why you wanting to change the k member?

i sell several brands..

like drag racing, i would say AJE or upr(upr's are all chromoly tho)

but if road racing, id say maximum motorsport

i know we sell the UPR kit for like 580 plus shipping(they retail for 699.99) and i know Rob has moved some of the maximum motor sport kits aswell.

you looking for just the k member, or the kit with arms and coil overs?

there are a bunch of cars running around with the upr stuff in them with no issue's. We have installed several lately..lol

Yes, for drag racing. But Rob street drove his with a BB. but his is mild steel, not moly.

The Aje is very similar to the Upr ones in a some what basic design. Most of these are made for racing, and reducing the most amount of weight. But it seems alot of guys street drive these things anyway. Just have to be carefully of large potholes and curbs and what not.

Guest Removed
what would you suggest??

thats kind of a open ended question there. if you do alot of rough street driving, i would say the maximum kit. if worried about weight, and room the Upr kit fits the bill real nice. several guys on the forum run these on a almost daily basis and havent not had a issue.

qa1 kit is available thru upr, for like 550 plus shipping(its mild steel, and alot like the maximum one) but i wont sell them. i dont like the quality of it at all.

thats kind of a open ended question there. if you do alot of rough street driving, i would say the maximum kit. if worried about weight, and room the Upr kit fits the bill real nice. several guys on the forum run these on a almost daily basis and havent not had a issue.

qa1 kit is available thru upr, for like 550 plus shipping(its mild steel, and alot like the maximum one) but i wont sell them. i dont like the quality of it at all.

Amen - I had to do so much modification to mine to make it fit.

Guest Removed
Amen - I had to do so much modification to mine to make it fit.

next time you see one, knock the powder coating off one of the welds...then you'll wonder why you ever put it in the car :o.