First Official Money race 614streets vs Iceman

Guest 614Streets

dude has 7 different mustangs :lol: which one was you gunning for

Come on now. Let's not overdue it. I'm down to reasonable 4 now. ;) I want to get the notch done. It has been a car that I'm looking to finish this spring. So far the shortblock is out and waiting on a cam. I need to send the heads out to get cleaned up a bit and I still need to get the turbo kit from Chad. So far I have a long way to go. Shoud be a fun car when it's done. I need to put her on a diet. She is heavy, but cuts some mean 60'. I don't know if I wanna take any weight out. Works fine just the way she is.

Well shit since we are talking shit with un done cars let's line mine, Rob's, Gas grass or ass's, Brandon Wrights, and derick's rx-7 up and winner take all !!

don't drag me into your shit talking. I'm about to sell this pile (wich runs by the way) and get ready to take a break from cars and do the house mod.

I flipped a coin to pick a winner and Will won, don't let me down buddy

Guest 614Streets
don't drag me into your shit talking. I'm about to sell this pile (wich runs by the way) and get ready to take a break from cars and do the house mod.

I flipped a coin to pick a winner and Will won, don't let me down buddy

It should be a goodie. I'll be coming in lighter than him and should have 675 wheel on tap. Thats 500 motor and 175 on the hit.